Question for today...

I love the flower painted on it !!
thanks Lynne.....its actually burned in....didn't want to stain or paint it on because it actually started out as a cutting board, so didn't want any chemicals involved.....but decided instead to use it as a table top and build a proper cutting board lol...end grain cutting board, here it is.....

cutting bourd.jpg

that would be a good project for ya, paintman......it is really not as easy as it looks....lol

your project reminded me of this old singer sewing machine I found at a salvage place or thrift store or somewhere.....I sanded, repainted and put a basic top on it for my wife to use as a plant stand.....the sunflower design I wood burned into it....very basic but works.

View attachment 13811
I learned to sew on one of those! lol

Reactions: Paulm
thanks Lynne.....its actually burned in....didn't want to stain or paint it on because it actually started out as a cutting board, so didn't want any chemicals involved.....but decided instead to use it as a table top and build a proper cutting board lol...end grain cutting board, here it is.....

View attachment 13815

that would be a good project for ya, paintman......it is really not as easy as it looks....lol
You are probably already hip to this. Food grade mineral oil is excellent on my wooden cutting boards and my butcher block. Nice job.

View attachment 13815

You are so talented Paul! Love it!

I may go there today. I don’t know the people.

Maybe just say your looking for your lost cat and was just checking the neighborhood incase she had wandered in somewhere and decided to make herself at home. That leaves an opening and doesn't put anyone on the spot to feel guilty, but still be honest

Maybe just say your looking for your lost cat and was just checking the neighborhood incase she had wandered in somewhere and decided to make herself at home. That leaves an opening and doesn't put anyone on the spot to feel guilty, but still be honest
Thanks