Puzzled as to the meaning

That is a lovely way of perceiving it, Lon. I don't mind meeting with family, but I hope other beings don't want to communicate!

Reactions: Paulm and Lynne
For about three weeks, I have been having frequent dreams of my mother, who passed on in 2009. This past week I also dreamed my father. who passed on in 2008, was speaking to me on the telephone, but we had a very poor connection and I couldn't hear what he was saying at all. In two of the dreams with my mother, she gave me an envelope stuffed with cash. I am wondering if my mother's youngest sister, my aunt, may be leaving us soon. I also had a dream where I was in a room full of people and realized that all of them were deceased. There were two strange women there, and I asked them was I dead? And one of them replied, you are not dead, you are blessed.

I would love any input or insight from others.
interesting, this article was posted today on MSN..... MSN .....not sure if it has any answers for you but found it interesting in as much as, has this become a recent flood of inquiries by many people that an article was written about it..... i have also recently had dreams of deceased relatives, some that i werent even close with... hmmmm....... has the veil thinned even more? ...is this due in part because of the "feeling" that is out there?..... could be worth following and trying to understand more of ....... i dunno, just thought it may mean something..... just throwing thoughts out there.....

interesting, this article was posted today on MSN..... MSN .....not sure if it has any answers for you but found it interesting in as much as, has this become a recent flood of inquiries by many people that an article was written about it..... i have also recently had dreams of deceased relatives, some that i werent even close with... hmmmm....... has the veil thinned even more? ...is this due in part because of the "feeling" that is out there?..... could be worth following and trying to understand more of ....... i dunno, just thought it may mean something..... just throwing thoughts out there.....
Thanks for this article! I noticed that the author thinks that we are dreaming because of it being part of the grief process, but some of those people in the dream I wasn't particularly close to. It's interesting that more of this is being reported, too!

Thanks for this article! I noticed that the author thinks that we are dreaming because of it being part of the grief process, but some of those people in the dream I wasn't particularly close to. It's interesting that more of this is being reported, too!
I think instinctively we KNOW when we are being visited or if we are visiting departed loved ones. Your gut tells you. I think we stay connected to people we connect with, and that connection is permeant even after death.