Puzzled as to the meaning

garnetsilver

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
For about three weeks, I have been having frequent dreams of my mother, who passed on in 2009. This past week I also dreamed my father. who passed on in 2008, was speaking to me on the telephone, but we had a very poor connection and I couldn't hear what he was saying at all. In two of the dreams with my mother, she gave me an envelope stuffed with cash. I am wondering if my mother's youngest sister, my aunt, may be leaving us soon. I also had a dream where I was in a room full of people and realized that all of them were deceased. There were two strange women there, and I asked them was I dead? And one of them replied, you are not dead, you are blessed.

I would love any input or insight from others.

one of them replied, you are not dead, you are blessed.
I don't know much about dreams but could you have been visiting them in your dream state? It sounds like they are trying to contact you for some reason. You are blessed with great insight so the women was right and your mum giving you the cash has got to mean something.

For about three weeks, I have been having frequent dreams of my mother, who passed on in 2009. This past week I also dreamed my father. who passed on in 2008, was speaking to me on the telephone, but we had a very poor connection and I couldn't hear what he was saying at all. In two of the dreams with my mother, she gave me an envelope stuffed with cash. I am wondering if my mother's youngest sister, my aunt, may be leaving us soon. I also had a dream where I was in a room full of people and realized that all of them were deceased. There were two strange women there, and I asked them was I dead? And one of them replied, you are not dead, you are blessed.

I don't believe we visit or are visited in every dream we have, but these do sound like visitations. I am praying for your aunt, but we can only hang onto those dear to us for so long. Cherish the time you have left with her. The two strange women may be distant relatives that know your aunt or perhaps close to you in some way. These types of dreams have so much detail given in fleeting moments, makes you wonder who else was in that room full of people? I believe the woman was correct by saying you are blessed. Any chance we get to see or interact with lost loved ones is truly a blessing. You mentioned phone calls in dreams before and it's a shame there was a bad connection with your dad. That phone call was probably the important piece of the puzzle you were never supposed to receive. I'd like to think there are rules. We can have our cake, but not always do we get to eat it too. Your mom handing you envelope full of money could be anything. I guess the only thing to figure out is what the money represents. If literal money, it can mean anything from greed to stability. I am leaning towards stability in this one as i believe your mom is attempting to keep you stable during all of this.

I don't know much about dreams but could you have been visiting them in your dream state? It sounds like they are trying to contact you for some reason. You are blessed with great insight so the women was right and your mum giving you the cash has got to mean something.
I totally agree with Oz and Selectric on this. I think you were visiting the spirit world and visiting with your loved ones. You are blessed to have the memory of this and possibly blessings coming your way. If it is a heads up about a loved one passing you will have the comfort in knowing they will with the group in heaven.

I totally agree with Oz and Selectric on this. I think you were visiting the spirit world and visiting with your loved ones. You are blessed to have the memory of this and possibly blessings coming your way. If it is a heads up about a loved one passing you will have the comfort in knowing they will with the group in heaven.
Thanks, Lynne!

Reactions: Lynne
I don't believe we visit or are visited in every dream we have, but these do sound like visitations. I am praying for your aunt, but we can only hang onto those dear to us for so long. Cherish the time you have left with her. The two strange women may be distant relatives that know your aunt or perhaps close to you in some way. These types of dreams have so much detail given in fleeting moments, makes you wonder who else was in that room full of people? I believe the woman was correct by saying you are blessed. Any chance we get to see or interact with lost loved ones is truly a blessing. You mentioned phone calls in dreams before and it's a shame there was a bad connection with your dad. That phone call was probably the important piece of the puzzle you were never supposed to receive. I'd like to think there are rules. We can have our cake, but not always do we get to eat it too. Your mom handing you envelope full of money could be anything. I guess the only thing to figure out is what the money represents. If literal money, it can mean anything from greed to stability. I am leaning towards stability in this one as i believe your mom is attempting to keep you stable during all of this.
This gives me a lot of food for thought! I even saw my sister in law who died back in the late 90s.

My brother told me of a similar experience some time back. He said his dream took place in a tall hotel type of building and he remembered going up a lot of stairs to a room at the top. As he ascended, he met people who had passed. He remembers talking to someone he figured was my mom's twin, who had died before he was born. She looked just like my mom. He too couldn't remember what was said but that he was with them for a time. These types of dreams really make me wonder how connected we always really are to the other side. Perhaps dying is not so bad, if we just cross over to another plane of existence.

My brother told me of a similar experience some time back. He said his dream took place in a tall hotel type of building and he remembered going up a lot of stairs to a room at the top. As he ascended, he met people who had passed. He remembers talking to someone he figured was my mom's twin, who had died before he was born. She looked just like my mom. He too couldn't remember what was said but that he was with them for a time. These types of dreams really make me wonder how connected we always really are to the other side. Perhaps dying is not so bad, if we just cross over to another plane of existence.
That is reassuring! And also, it is interesting that your brother told you of that similar experience. I guess this happens more than we realize.

Reactions: Lynne and Selectric

That’s awesome….My father passed in 2007 Miss G. I dream about him all the time. Sometimes he comes pretty frequently like it’s a sport lol my brother who passed in 2018 he comes a good bit as well. I don’t know why they come. The only thing I can guess is that you have to be somewhat at a medium level for it to happen. In other words, our vibrations have to be raised and their vibrations have to be lowered where you meet in the middle. I think it’s easier for those of us who have higher vibrations to get these visitations on a regular basis not just dreams, throughout the day in feelings and thoughts…..