Put down the tomato!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I live in Colorado where Pot is legal for medical and general purposes. A farm and dispensary are about 20 minutes from where I live. I didn't even know it was there until last year. I also didn't know that my doctor is one of only two in the area certified to prescribe medical pot. Ya get the "Card." You don't need the card to buy pot anymore, but with the card it costs less. And, no, I have not yet taken advantage of my newly discovered treasure. Not yet . . . .

And speaking of staying on topic lol, I wonder if someday we'll need a card to buy medical tomatoes???

Reactions: Debi
Whoa! You'd think they'd be a little more stealth about it! LOL
Don't need to anymore. I think many of the catalog stores are out of the country and I'm guessing it may be illegal to buy outside of the US. I never even thought about it so I never checked.

:D I remember hating the seeds cuz they would pop when you fired it up so we always tried to not load a seed in a bowl. Wasn't so bad if you were rolling it, but in a pipe it would sometimes pop enough to send a burning ember your way. (Only a true hippie would know these nuances! lol)
:D:D:D OOOOHHH YEAH.

Reactions: Debi
Status
Not open for further replies.