Put down the tomato!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I guess they're serious about not wanting people to share unpasteurized milk or grow their own veggies.

http://hotair.com/archives/2014/05/16/so-why-is-the-usda-requesting-to-buy-submachine-guns/
I think this is just a part of building an army that has license to kill within our borders. If you put all these departments together, i.e. Postal workers, BLM, USDA, etc., you'd have quite the force for putting citizens at the end of a gun sight. Add in our militarized police and the control would be total.

And I just planted my tomatoes this morning...USDA be damned. They're MINE!

Reactions: Ab_Original
Back in "the day," some people grew pot among their tomato plants.
Because the leaves looked similar, one couldn't tell the difference unless they were actually looking for the pot. Now, one can hide tomato starter plants among pot plants and feel safe, till the tomatoes started forming.

Being an "old hippie" myself, I find this quite humorous in that context. Otherwise, telling me what I can and can't grow totally sucks, and ain't gonna happen!

Back in "the day," some people grew pot among their tomato plants.
Because the leaves looked similar, one couldn't tell the difference unless they were actually looking for the pot. Now, one can hide tomato starter plants among pot plants and feel safe, till the tomatoes started forming.

Ha! You learn something new everyday!

LOL!!! Guilty! From one old hippie chick to the other, thanks for the memories!

Had a friend who actually used red Christmas ornaments to hang off the pot plants to blend in with the tomatoes better. From afar, worked well. Up close it was a little more telling.

OK, I'm going to ask a stupid question...where do you get the pot seeds to begin with? It's not like they sell them in seed catalogs (do they?)?

OK, I'm going to ask a stupid question...where do you get the pot seeds to begin with? It's not like they sell them in seed catalogs (do they?)?
Well, my naïve one, you buy some pot, take out the seeds, plant. At least back in the day that's how we did it!

LOL! Didn't know pot came with seeds. I thought it was just a bunch of dried herbs.

LOL! Didn't know pot came with seeds. I thought it was just a bunch of dried herbs.
Well, back in the day it did. Probably not as much now with all the big designer names I hear about. Back when, you got whatever you could get on the street. Used to come with some stems and seeds mixed in and was of much lower quality than it is today. I remember hating the seeds cuz they would pop when you fired it up so we always tried to not load a seed in a bowl. Wasn't so bad if you were rolling it, but in a pipe it would sometimes pop enough to send a burning ember your way. (Only a true hippie would know these nuances! lol)

Ummmm...sorry we hijacked the thread, Surge! (Old hippies get easily distracted...lol!)

Status
Not open for further replies.