Prophecy fulfilled

I’m sorry and do not mean to be disrespectful but I fail to see the rarity of a red cow. This is a common thing. They are reddISH. I think the important thing was to follow gods instructions in this passage and picking an unblemished animal for sacrafice. The Bible also cites using a white unblemished lamb for sacrifice. White is a natural color for sheep ! What am I not getting here? Did I miss the point? It is late at the moment.

Reactions: Charleh
knowing the story of Samuel the prophet and Saul the king he was suppose to wait for Samuel to bless the sacrifice but was impatient and wanted to go to war with the philistines He threw the sacrifice on the fire before Samuel could bless it so God chose David to take his place as King, this didn't go over well with Saul who waged war on David and Soul consulted the witch of endor eventually Saul would kill himself and David was crowned King of Israel its a good story that takes place over three or four books of the bible. I encourage you to read the old testament it is probably the best action cloak and dagger story you'll ever read.

The moral of this story is you can be gods chosen but when you turn away from him he is very unforgiving and for this treachery "Killing priests and innocent towns folks" Saul opened his eyes in hell.
You can be by Gods side but dont ever betray him he takes it very badly.

knowing the story of Samuel the prophet and Saul the king he was suppose to wait for Samuel to bless the sacrifice but was impatient and wanted to go to war with the philistines He threw the sacrifice on the fire before Samuel could bless it so God chose David to take his place as King, this didn't go over well with Saul who waged war on David and Soul consulted the witch of endor eventually Saul would kill himself and David was crowned King of Israel its a good story that takes place over three or four books of the bible. I encourage you to read the old testament it is probably the best action cloak and dagger story you'll ever read.

The moral of this story is you can be gods chosen but when you turn away from him he is very unforgiving and for this treachery "Killing priests and innocent towns folks" Saul opened his eyes in hell.
You can be by Gods side but dont ever betray him he takes it very badly.
Thanks , I read the Bible daily and am understanding of the account. My point was the red cow being a sign of the end times.