Prophecy fulfilled

Its been real good knowing y’all. I’m hiding innawoods

Reactions: Debi
0_Birth-of-first-red-heifer-in-2000-years-fulfils-Bible-prophecy-and-signals-end-of-days.jpg
The calf just looks like the mom to me? Cows can be sorrel colored. I don’t get it?

It isnt significant really it was written in the book of Numbers and it was for the people during the exodus which is leaving slavery.

Numbers 19:1-3 King James Version (KJV)
19 And the Lord spake unto Moses and unto Aaron, saying,

2 This is the ordinance of the law which the Lord hath commanded, saying, Speak unto the children of Israel, that they bring thee a red heifer without spot, wherein is no blemish, and upon which never came yoke:

3 And ye shall give her unto Eleazar the priest, that he may bring her forth without the camp, and one shall slay her before his face:

King James Version (KJV)

It isnt significant really it was written in the book of Numbers and it was for the people during the exodus which is leaving slavery.

Numbers 19:1-3 King James Version (KJV)
19 And the Lord spake unto Moses and unto Aaron, saying,

2 This is the ordinance of the law which the Lord hath commanded, saying, Speak unto the children of Israel, that they bring thee a red heifer without spot, wherein is no blemish, and upon which never came yoke:

3 And ye shall give her unto Eleazar the priest, that he may bring her forth without the camp, and one shall slay her before his face:

King James Version (KJV)
So the prophecy likely already happened a few thousand years ago?