Praying Mantis Alien

Thankfully I have no experience with these trouble makers (mantis interlopers). Here is an article about the common threads in Mantis sightings. Some experiencers love these guys> to each their own I guess.

I wish I could understand why the very thought of them fills me with overwhelming terror and a feeling of weightlessness.

I wish I could understand why the very thought of them fills me with overwhelming terror and a feeling of weightlessness.
You are not the only one reporting that reaction. Many people find them terrifying as a simple insect, much less an alien entity.

Reactions: garnetsilver
The question now becomes....are these things real or manifestations of our own consciousness as archtypes?
I don't know but my relatives from UK came over and found a praying mantis in my yard, they had never seen anything like it at home and didn't know what it was. It makes me wonder why the English person identified it as one.

Usually when I think of praying mantis I only think of the martial art.
mantis.jpg

But seriously I only saw one in my whole life. It was grey(not green) and as long as my thumb.Not the very tall ones we usually see. I touched it with my finger and then my friend joked "Don't touch it. It may be a spirit." :D

Last edited: