Praying Mantis Alien

This frightens me considerably since I had a run in with a very scary praying mantis back in the 1970's. I can't even look at a picture without shuddering and feeling terrified.

This frightens me considerably since I had a run in with a very scary praying mantis back in the 1970's. I can't even look at a picture without shuddering and feeling terrified.
The Praying Mantis Alien has been reported many times over the years, and this type of entity is also reported being seen by those using ayahuasca.

• Wow
Reactions: ozentity
The Praying Mantis Alien has been reported many times over the years, and this type of entity is also reported being seen by those using ayahuasca.
Is ayahuasca that drug from South America?

Interesting read! I posted here awhile ago about my encounter with a praying mantis, and how I might possibly have lost time. I wasn't using drugs, though, lol.

Interesting read! I posted here awhile ago about my encounter with a praying mantis, and how I might possibly have lost time. I wasn't using drugs, though, lol.
Drugs need not be involved in these encounters...lol They have been reported for many years now.

Reactions: garnetsilver
Psilocybin mushrooms will make you see some VERY strange things too. I saw a guy come running out of a bathroom screaming that there was a roach in there as big as a german shepherd dog and it was AFTER him!!!!!!

Nonetheless. this seems to be a fairly common thing that people see in wooded settings. People that are not the sort that you would expect to be drug users see them. In several cases, they seem to be a little more aggressive than most visitors. They might look like a mantis but there is a reason why we don't have insects that are very large or massive. The size of the possible insect is in line with the oxygen content of the air. There were some BIG bugs in prehistoric times when the oxygen levels were higher. All that said an alien might look like a big bug and NOT be an insect at all.

Wow I don’t remember reading your account. If you find it, link it for me.

Reactions: garnetsilver