Possible witchcraft?

If they concern you, take them down and put them in salt. That is a natural neutralizer. I wouldn't hold "witchcraft" accountable for anything at this point, as some witchcraft is light and some dark. I would be looking more at the fact someone died in the home and where that activity is located.

Who did the cleansing, if I might ask? Was it the church group or an investigative team or other?
Not to mention I dont trust groups who will use "witchcraft" as a blanket term for any spiritual practice that is not their own.

So you took that pendulum looking thing down? For some reason I saw that and figured it was an egg sac or something, like from a spider. What did it turn out to be?

I agree with pretty much everything everyone here has said. It looks like a protection/healing/positive energy item to me.
Take them down, cleanse them- someone mentioned repurposing, but without knowing the original intent, I wouldn't do that. But then, I've learned the hard way that playing with things I don't really know the origin of can come back and bite me.

It sounds like they're doing the right thing, having a cleansing done, etc. If there's a negative energy there, and it's the result of Santeria, I think you're probably going to need to get someone who knows Santeria to come help clear it out. That's some bad juju to be messing around with.

I don’t know enough about this subject to give advice but all the above input seems helpful. Keep us updated on your progress with this situation.

Thank you all for your advice. Coworkers will be removing and putting them in salt tomorrow, I'll let you know how it goes.

Reactions: garnetsilver
I’d leave them alone. If someone placed them there, and it’s protective, then they put them there for a good reason. Possibly the original owner you spoke of. You could cleanse them, but you’d only be cleansing the pendulums, not the area nor exorcising the entities. They’re probably wards to keep more things from coming in. As far as getting rid of spirits- that’s impossible. They roam everywhere and anywhere at will. Exorcisms are only temporary banishments. The occupants need to either ignore the occurrences, or learn to cope with them. My 2 silvers’ worth .

Reactions: garnetsilver
Personally and just in case, i would remove them and place them in salt, and with the "rest in Peace" place if you do it, and replace them with your own protective symbol; like this you do not remove the protection from the house in case that is what they were. I agree that it is too difficult to know exactly of the intent they were used for, so i wouldn't risk leaving them there. If they were to absorbs energy they probably need cleansing anyways. I wouldn't myself reuse them as I find it risky not knowing what they were intended for.
Because of the death happening in the are were they are, i continue to think a 'rest in peace' special prayer or area there would be best with leaving salt there always with smoky quartz.
These energies that try to communicate are really trap for some reason and it is best to help them move on, with kindness of course not to upset it.
If it was me, i would make a Rest in Hope/Peace prayer in my heart, every time a "seeing" would happen, and stay in kindness and compassion for the deceased that is trap; those entities can be very strong and could also be hostile and even make you very ill...mostly if other mediums have assess lots of negative energies there...no joke to play with.
My best advise
Moving the pendulums will* disturb things. I hope she leaves things alone. I’m guessing they monkey with a protective ward, everything seems peaceful. Give it time and whatever that ward was holding back comes roaring in. And she’s no witch, and neither are the occupants- they have no business purifying or replacing any magical item. If you insist on doing this OP, I suggest enlisting a magic user.

... there is paranormal activity in a friend's workplace. The workers have experienced doors slamming in their faces, have heard voices calling their name and an apparition, in the shape of a little girl has been seen by many. Recently, the place has been cleansed, the people who performed the cleansing said that the place had a lot of bad energy, and that it could be the result of witchcraft...

Hi TreeSunOcean,
I just wanted to pass on a feedback to you after about a week you seeked advise here...I had a lot of "bad dreams" and other "intuitions" since i looked at the pictures that were from the house and pendulums... I agree with the team that performed the clearing...That house is definitely hunted and there was a "tragedy" of some sorts that happened there and one presences is negative that remains in the place and link to the "tragedy" (not an accident)...i sense the "tragedy" to be about at least one young female person, a child...I prayed when it happened focusing on the "white blur" or "mist" looking area from the picture (under the fan and in front of the window) and it stopped...
I keep my advise about the praying for the "Rest In Hope/Peace" maybe a priest could help you on how to do it or do it himself for you.
Good luck

Having a priest blessing might be a good idea.

Reactions: Phoenix