POOF! You're a kid again!

Poof!! There ain't no way that I want to be a kid again. If I HAD to go back and could have whatever I wanted it would be to carry my adult mind and experiences back with me.

Reactions: Benway
If I was a kid today ... I would still like ScoobyDoo and I would love Curious George, Baby and little Einstein and cool shows like The Magic Schoolbus and Tiny Planet... The Animation shows and movies are great now... and certainly some great Video Games like "Spiro" would be way better then Atari or Coleco Vision we had...all the special effects and space stuff is great today ...
I would like to have a phone with me at all time to be able to call anytime if there is an emergency.
The rest would be pretty the same as it was for us i guess...but i would miss on the time playing outside and the fresh air ... i think now kids are not playing outside enough.
Toys would still be Lego with fun Science experiments and crafts kits...
Birthday parties are more popular now for younger kids with their friends organise at a cool place...
And i would read "Geromino" and his adventures around the world ... now there is soooo many kids books for all ages...
I think schools are pretty good too for self-esteem, cool projects, positive discipline and anti-bullying...better now then in our time and way better then before us certainly...

I think it would be pretty cool to be a kid these days...

Reactions: ozentity
Easy one for me, the coverage of college football compared to when I was in my twenties and younger. Back in the day ABC was the only national network carrying games, and it was usually two games per week, on Saturday. One game was regional, the other national. I can remember as a youngster sitting in my Dad's Buick trying to pick up distant radio stations on the car radio late on Saturday night just to get scores from late games, especially those in the West. WBAP in Ft Worth was one of the stations I remember, as well as WWL in New Orleans.

Now you can see at least fifty games a week, including some weeknights, on TV, plus others are streamed and/or easy to listen to on satellite radio or various apps.
Add to that all the websites, blogs, fan boards, etc., and there are almost unlimited sources available to watch/follow the sport.

Reactions: Lynne