Pointy eared creatures

I was familier with the married couple because they keep haunted objects and tour with a supposedly really haunted idol.
Oh really? They have other material? Curious to watch. The stuff in Hellier is pretty compelling...especially the spirit box stuff.

Oh really? They have other material? Curious to watch. The stuff in Hellier is pretty compelling...especially the spirit box stuff.
They are Greg and Dana Newkirk. I have heard them on many paranormal podcasts as guests.

Reactions: Selectric
I've never heard of this kind of entity, the side arms were unusual and not what I'd expect of aliens.
Hey Oz, seriously what this guy is describing sounds similar to the Hopkinsville (Kentucky) UFO/Goblins incident reported in 1955. In that case the family of country folk/carnies opened fire on the pointy eared varmints. Maybe they decided to bring their own shootin' irons this time around.

If you've never heard the story, here's an artist's conception of what they looked like and a link to an article that tells the tale.

gallery-1500671132-hopkinsville-goblin.jpg

Hey Oz, seriously what this guy is describing sounds similar to the Hopkinsville (Kentucky) UFO/Goblins incident reported in 1955. In that case the family of country folk/carnies opened fire on the pointy eared varmints. Maybe they decided to bring their own shootin' irons this time around.

If you've never heard the story, here's an artist's conception of what they looked like and a link to an article that tells the tale.

View attachment 39091
That's the 'guys' from the Hellier doc. Thanks Duke.

View attachment 39091
Wow Duke! You nailed it. I see that that was 1955, the kids sighting was 63. Maybe they were the same beings visiting at that era.

Wow Duke! You nailed it. Was the Hopkinsville incident in the early 60s too?
1955. Were you hear with us when we listened to the three part Kelly Goblins series by the Astonishing Legends podcast guys? It's brilliantly done.

1955. Were you hear with us when we listened to the three part Kelly Goblins series by the Astonishing Legends podcast guys? It's brilliantly done.
Yes. A great show. I rewrote my post because I missed the part where you posted the year.

Reactions: Selectric and Duke
Yeah, you'd have expected rayguns instead of GI .45 cal handguns from creatures that "weren't from this world."

Assuming the guy relating the story isn't having a joke at our expense, I don't get why he won't at least name the town where this is alleged to have occurred. I get not revealing his name, but why not the town? Hell, the town might want to make a buck off the incident like Point Pleasant, Kelly, and Flatwoods.
If true he might not have wanted it to end up like those places. I was thinking if they were aliens, that the side arms are what scares, impresses us, maybe.