Pointy eared creatures

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
I watched a doc called Hellier. The pointy ear guys almost remind me of the 'creatures' people claim come out of the mines.
That was a really good show. Did you watch both parts ? They were on the goblin trail. The creatures in this account sound like camouflaged beings of some sort. Scary to think we might be being visited by aliens or interdimensional beings.

I've never heard of this kind of entity, the side arms were unusual and not what I'd expect of aliens.
Yeah, you'd have expected rayguns instead of GI .45 cal handguns from creatures that "weren't from this world."

Assuming the guy relating the story isn't having a joke at our expense, I don't get why he won't at least name the town where this is alleged to have occurred. I get not revealing his name, but why not the town? Hell, the town might want to make a buck off the incident like Point Pleasant, Kelly, and Flatwoods.

That was a really good show. Did you watch both parts ? They were on the goblin trail. The creatures in this account sound like camouflaged beings of some sort. Scary to think we might be being visited by aliens or interdimensional beings.
I did. Waiting for 3rd part...if it comes out. The whole turn around into Mothman etc was a tad unexpected.

Yeah, you'd have expected rayguns instead of GI .45 cal handguns from creatures that "weren't from this world."

Assuming the guy relating the story isn't having a joke at our expense, I don't get why he won't at least name the town where this is alleged to have occurred. I get not revealing his name, but why not the town? Hell, the town might want to make a buck off the incident like Point Pleasant, Kelly, and Flatwoods.
Good points and he wrote his account like he was still in 3rd grade.

Reactions: ozentity
Still a very eerie vibe to the entire show. I loved it
I thought it was a decent doc. Going into it, i never knew there was a 2nd part. It was interesting for sure. Way off the rails, there was a doc called Resurrection Jupiter. Surprising doc about tiles that appear on major highways that nobody knows where they came from. The guys doing doc seemed abit goofy...but the stuff they uncovered/explained surprised me lol.

Reactions: Lynne
I thought it was a decent doc. Going into it, i never knew there was a 2nd part. It was interesting for sure. Way off the rails, there was a doc called Resurrection Jupiter. Surprising doc about tiles that appear on major highways that nobody knows where they came from. The guys doing doc seemed abit goofy...but the stuff they uncovered/explained surprised me lol.
I was familier with the married couple because they keep haunted objects and tour with a supposedly really haunted idol.

Reactions: Selectric