Pet Peeves

Men who wear saggy pants to where their butt hangs out and only underpants are hiding their behinds. It’s so silly.
Funny story on that....I noticed my middle son with saggy pants for a few days. I decided to let him know I was not a fan of the look. His answer? "Mom, this is not "a look". I'm over 30 and this is my belt broke!" I bought him a belt. :)

Men who wear saggy pants to where their butt hangs out and only underpants are hiding their behinds. It’s so silly.
It's like what is the point of wearing pants if you're just going to walk around with them practically around your ankles. I makes NO sense to me. There is no use to having your pants so low and it looks awful.

This may be a solution. I've also seen the upright ones. But the point remains it's NOT THAT DIFFICULT to operate one of the regular ones!

Debi, you need to make it more difficult to operate.
Men love machines. Machines are fantastic!

Reactions: Paintman
It's like what is the point of wearing pants if you're just going to walk around with them practically around your ankles. I makes NO sense to me. There is no use to having your pants so low and it looks awful.
The look got started with wannabe gangstas who want the ladies to think their pants crotchline needs to be so low to, you know, accommodated the full length of the goods. Lol. It’s annoying.

Reactions: Paintman and Lynne