Pet Peeves

People saying( WHAT?)when they obviously heard you.It becomes a bad habit,and an annoying one.

Reactions: Donna K. and Debi
In my home, the toilet roll can sit for a year on top of the toilet instead of on the dispenser unless I put it there myself. Now, this is not a guess. I actually did an experiment that lasted an entire year. None of them caved. I never said a word...I patiently and stealthily watched over that year to see how long it would take for one of them to take action. And waited. And waited. And waited. Not a word was exchanged about this. It became a quiet war.....men against the woman. Who would break? Who would give in first?

Me. Sigh. 1 year, 3 days later. STILL DRIVES ME NUTS!

View attachment 16146
My brother does the same thing!! It always drives me and my mom insane. He did it once at our Grandparents house and our Grandfather got so mad he yelled at him to the point my brother cried and we thought that it would make him stop but he still does it.

Reactions: Donna K. and Debi
My biggest pet peeve has to be people taking off their shoes in public, especially in restaurants. The only time it is appropriate to have your shoes off in public is if you are at the beach, at a store and trying on a new pair of shoes, or you are at a doctors office. It drives me nuts. You aren't at home, keep your shoes on. And most people have gross feet and I don't want or need to see them.

My biggest pet peeve has to be people taking off their shoes in public, especially in restaurants. The only time it is appropriate to have your shoes off in public is if you are at the beach, at a store and trying on a new pair of shoes, or you are at a doctors office. It drives me nuts. You aren't at home, keep your shoes on. And most people have gross feet and I don't want or need to see them.
Ewww.....I'm with you on that one!

People who are addicted to their cell phone's... blocking the aisle's in grocery stores, running you off the road while texting, and completely without the ability to have a conversation (that they started) without saying "hang on a minute"... every 5 seconds.

Reactions: WitchAndShaman
When Thomas from La Jolla calls Coast to Coast AM every other night and gets on:( The man never has anything to say and he says it with that whiny tone. That man is ear poison.

And don't get me started on Doc Wallach.

Reactions: NobleHouse and Duke
In my home, the toilet roll can sit for a year on top of the toilet instead of on the dispenser unless I put it there myself. Now, this is not a guess. I actually did an experiment that lasted an entire year. None of them caved. I never said a word...I patiently and stealthily watched over that year to see how long it would take for one of them to take action. And waited. And waited. And waited. Not a word was exchanged about this. It became a quiet war.....men against the woman. Who would break? Who would give in first?

Me. Sigh. 1 year, 3 days later. STILL DRIVES ME NUTS!

View attachment 16146
Our dispenser doesn’t even have a dowel.

mIQPnSn.jpg

Reactions: Lynne