Paranormal experiences since start of relationship?

Nothing like that at all he's a devoted Christian. But if he loses his temper.....he turns into something else. I've yet to see it but his family describes him turning into a demon with these gashes all over his back. Ive seen them before but apparently when he's worked up it gets way worse. I'm not trying to make him sound crazy he's very temperate with me but the scratches are some of the creepiest things I've seen before.
Rather unusual, but not unheard of. Once again, there could be different explanations for this. What you have to do is to rule out anything that could be "normal" as an explanation before you can declare it of a paranormal origin. And then you have to diagnose some more to decide what the cause may be. Let me think a bit and allow some others to come by and comment as well. It's New Year's Eve, so it's a bit slow here [threads other than the live chat thread] .

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 7Critter
In fact mostly what came up when i researched the scratches were "possessions" or demonic presences. But I could never find anything solid.
possession is when a demon or other spirit takes control of someone. not necessarily full control but a foot in the door at least if you know what i mean. but if it was something out of nowhere that gashed your guy, this could be inching toward the oppression stage.

has this happened to either of you recently or was this just in his past?

Reactions: Debi
possession is when a demon or other spirit takes control of someone. not necessarily full control but a foot in the door at least if you know what i mean. but if it was something out of nowhere that gashed your guy, this could be inching toward the oppression stage.

has this happened to either of you recently or was this just in his past?
This is Charleh's area of expertise. He is aware of the Christian aspect and the demonic possibles, mckshelbs.

This happens to him every so often he says his back almost starts to burn and it comes on. It's strange to say the least. As for figuring out if there are logical explanations, that's why I'm here now. I simply no longer can say the events are normal or have a logical explanation to them. He saw a coin dragged on the floor. Things violently pushed. And items appearing in places they weren't seconds ago. I want to stress I'm not a believer in these sorts of things, but as of late I have no other idea what could possibly explain what is happening.

And when he gets those gashes his mood changes. He can get annoyed incredibly easily out of nowhere. Almost picking fights out of nothing.

Well it initially started with us sitting on steps outside his apartment. We were just chatting on the stairs when above us on the third floor we heard running. Then it moved to the second floor. We just thought it was kids or something then it moved to first and we both jumped up when it came closer we turned to look an absolutely nothing was there. We ignored it. But as time has gone on more things keep occurring, I had an incident where I made myself food walked out the kitchen and realized i left my drink set my food down turn to go back and my coke is sitting on a desk, which I'd left in the kitchen. We both witnessed a cup forcefully knocked off a table out of nowhere. The sheer fact it had only started since I've been with him is my main point of interest. I don't believe in this stuff yet it's happening right before my eyes at this point. My boyfriend has some...weird things that happens to him. It sounds kind of dark to explain but since he was younger he'd get these deep scratches out of nowhere. on his back and chest. When i say deep it looks like something gashed him. I tried to find things on the topic but came up empty handed. When he gets very angry they appear even worse. Sometimes it's just spontaneous. I'm not sure if that has anything to do with it either.

Unfortunately your boyfriend probably has an entity that is attached to him. My boyfriend told me about some terrifying experiences he had when I was dating him and I did not take it seriously. If I knew then...what I know now...I would not have let him move into my house, and we probably would not be married today. Things seem to be under control at the moment (after a house blessing), but we never know when it is going to return, and what it will do. Your boyfriend probably has experienced strange things before. He should be honest and tell you everything before you let the relationship get too serious.

Reactions: ozentity
My husband is also a Christian. The demons don't seem to be too particular about how devoted you are to Christ. Anyone is fair game. My girls and I are also devoted Christians. Does your boyfriend have any drug or alcohol dependance? Or depression? I have read that they like to attach to people with problems such as these, because when people are using, or not mentally stable, it gives them a clear advantage over that person because they are in a weak state. This is one of the main reasons why I have to be very careful with my alcohol consumption. In the past, "it" would torment me while I was under the influence. Scary as hell.

speedy asked some good questions. last one i gotta ask just so we can figure out the best way to go at helping you two is does he have a history of trauma? if he's willing to share that of course. hope to hear from you soon. in the mean time i encourage both of you to take the time to grow closer to God, as this won't be over overnight. it takes time once things get this far. try to keep the good vibes coming in your home. and here's a prayer that a lot of us have come to trust over the years. it's a catholic prayer but honestly it works no matter where you're from.
THE ST. MICHAEL THE ARCHANGEL PRAYER

Reactions: speedy and 7Critter
He said it's like a lack of control. Like he no longer controls his emotions or actions at times. He doesn't have any drug issues. But depression he definitely might. There was one day everything about him was completely off, mood voice ....mainly in the eyes it wasn't him. I've seen some weird things that aren't consistent to his personality. But ive no clue of it's all connected to what's been happening to us .

I don't like the sound of him not in control of his emotions,actions.That sounds like excuses given after violent crimes,shootings.It may be a good idea to have a break while he gets help with his issues, be they mental or paranormal.This is advice coming from a father of three daughters and a person with a fair bit of life and paranormal experience.

Reactions: WitchAndShaman