Paranormal experiences since start of relationship?

He said it's like a lack of control. Like he no longer controls his emotions or actions at times. He doesn't have any drug issues. But depression he definitely might. There was one day everything about him was completely off, mood voice ....mainly in the eyes it wasn't him. I've seen some weird things that aren't consistent to his personality. But ive no clue of it's all connected to what's been happening to us .
Hi and welcome to our forum. First off I agree with Speedy. It sounds like your boyfriend has an attachment. These can be family linked or he just picked it up somewhere. Sometimes dabbling in the occult or just being sick can allow this to happen.

What to do? You will get good advice here in how to protect yourself and help him, however I will give you different advice. You are only 19 and have your whole life in front of you. Just move on. Leave this situation behind. I’m giving you the advice I’d give my own daughter. This is a load of crap you just don’t have to deal with. Just my opinion.

Last edited:
He said it's like a lack of control. Like he no longer controls his emotions or actions at times. He doesn't have any drug issues. But depression he definitely might. There was one day everything about him was completely off, mood voice ....mainly in the eyes it wasn't him. I've seen some weird things that aren't consistent to his personality. But ive no clue of it's all connected to what's been happening to us .
This is so similar to what I have experienced with my husband. He has always suffered from depression, bad luck all the time, it's like a dark cloud follows him. When we were dating I nicknamed him "Charlie Brown." And, he used to BLOW up every couple of months to the point that I was a little scared to be around him. He literally picked up and body slammed my new sofa-bending the metal frame during one of his fits.
After these blow ups he would spend days in the dark basement watching show after show after show. He would completely shut down. Maybe this is normal depression for stressed out people, but his issues, along with my drinking issues, probably were like an open invitation for negative entities. Things are a lot better this year, as I drink very little now. I am hoping to quit completely. And my husband is much calmer too these days. We are happier now than we have been in a long time. I have smudged the house, and went through a house blessing. I guess if I were you, I would be really careful. I mean...if you are in love with him, I do understand that you may want to stick by his side through all the hardships he has, but if you just "like" him at this point, this could end up being more harmful to yourself than you know.
I know you mentioned you has some precognitive abilities. Well...I have experienced this too. Just way too many coincidences to call them a coincidence. And none of that started until after my husband moved into my house.

I have a story about a relative who started dating his now wife. So they met a few months already and went on a late night date in Europe, they were walking on the beach around midnight with no one else around except the moonlight, his wife then says to him 'hey what's that?', noticing something in the water, the relative at first thought it was some kind of scuba diver or something along those lines, what they both saw looked like a black cloak type thing, in the shape of a Christmas tree, I asked them both to independently draw what they saw and it looked like that.

Back to the story....they noticed that this thing was getting into the water, but as it was getting into the water, it wasn't going down into the water, but rather gliding on top of the water....and now it gets a little freaky.

The thing stops and turns toward them...…..and then it starts going toward them! But it doesn't move in regular fashion, they described it as pulsating toward them in large jumps, so kind of moving straight at them in large straight leaps.

This freaked them out completely.....and they just turned and ran in the opposite direction not looking back.

They got back home and told their family the terrifying story, they were really shook up for months after that. The next day they decided to go back to the area during the day to visit a priest. It just so happened that the area where they saw that thing was directly underneath a graveyard, that was positioned up on the hill.

The priest concluded that it was probably some type of spirit. Also it was in an area where kids went missing a few years prior.

Back to the whole point of the story, our relationship has faded over the years from them being rude to me and disrespectful, more because of one individual, I don't want to get into it, but I always thought that the experience they had was kind of like a bad omen for the relationship, and what he was getting himself into.

I have a story about a relative who started dating his now wife. So they met a few months already and went on a late night date in Europe, they were walking on the beach around midnight with no one else around except the moonlight, his wife then says to him 'hey what's that?', noticing something in the water, the relative at first thought it was some kind of scuba diver or something along those lines, what they both saw looked like a black cloak type thing, in the shape of a Christmas tree, I asked them both to independently draw what they saw and it looked like that.

Back to the story....they noticed that this thing was getting into the water, but as it was getting into the water, it wasn't going down into the water, but rather gliding on top of the water....and now it gets a little freaky.

The thing stops and turns toward them...…..and then it starts going toward them! But it doesn't move in regular fashion, they described it as pulsating toward them in large jumps, so kind of moving straight at them in large straight leaps.

This freaked them out completely.....and they just turned and ran in the opposite direction not looking back.

They got back home and told their family the terrifying story, they were really shook up for months after that. The next day they decided to go back to the area during the day to visit a priest. It just so happened that the area where they saw that thing was directly underneath a graveyard, that was positioned up on the hill.

The priest concluded that it was probably some type of spirit. Also it was in an area where kids went missing a few years prior.

Back to the whole point of the story, our relationship has faded over the years from them being rude to me and disrespectful, more because of one individual, I don't want to get into it, but I always thought that the experience they had was kind of like a bad omen for the relationship, and what he was getting himself into.
The description of this entity was very strange and different. Thanks for sharing.

Definitely strange. I would've ran too!

Reactions: Lynne
Thats a great way to describe it....a cloud of bad luck. He,s been through a lot of things that...aren't usual it seems almost like a bad omen. He's never hurt me or anything like that. His family told me he turns into a demon when he's angry enough, almost "super human" strength and those red gashes all over his body. Though I've never seen it, his mom claimed she's never seen anything like it. If anything that makes the most sense as the cause of all our...paranormal issues recently. Small things keep happening. The newest is a weight being pushed across the floor that weighs like 25 pounds. Still not used to it.

I feel like at this point any little thing that seems off I may contribute to this. For instance we took a walk at night to a gas station and saw and owl a few feet away from us sit on top of a stop sign and just stared. Which I know is a bad omen. But me being so...new to this stuff I'm not sure how to take any off it anymore.

Also something random to note, but might have some sort of influence, he's an identical twin. His brother doesn't have these issues though.

Also something random to note, but might have some sort of influence, he's an identical twin. His brother doesn't have these issues though.
So are you really serious about this guy? It sounds like a lot to deal with.

Very serious, if I could help him in anyway I will. Seeing it all typed out makes things sound..bad. But we're a happy couple, besides these weird events we've been dealing with as of late.