Overload of Evil

ozentity

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
I'm not going to get into talk or critism of religions.What I've been thinking is about is why some priests and higher up people in this have been commiting what I consider evil crimes,as has come to light in Australia recently.I've always thought why?.I don't know how it works but could the culmination of confessions listened to by these people actually become an evil entity or force that has taken over what we thought were the most trustworthy and decent human beings in our community.

But apparently they have always been there ; the horror is evil lurking within the castle of safety (holy sanctuary) making it, an unholy sanctuary

I wonder if evil lurking within the holy castle makes it an unholy sanctuary, haven’t you wondered about this? Or does the collective good, of the intent to have a holy place have a holy sanctuary, make it this collective good intent ? If an intent is wish , then the heartfelt width of s place be good may not need reflect the actual goodness of the wishers themselves.

Is it possible the priest alone couldn’t stand against the groups coherent form; collective? (What would happen with one priest at s murders prison? ) He needs brothers- didn’t they used to have twelve or thirteen priests in individual parish churches?) Alone perhaps he couldn’t stand. (Against) Acts and thoughts brought and wrought? But not one parish but overall? What is that statement about in some circles the person chooses the highest good of the many over the fairness or need of one /even when they are not involved or chosen to participate but ceded by the needs of identified group for their own will & best benefits? Is this the curve of the circle working against the one? Or the power of the force being bent , bending the curve of the circle against the congregants ? Because it when the humanity of the priest/ the worker of the circle of prayer power & holiness was overcome? Overcome overwhelmed ?

Is this possible? Have you wondered ?
That’s the problem to me; that’s the problem posed. What about all the confessions heard, all the prayers he led, was all chaos unleashed round about on the innocents altered as he unleashed his humanity in that holy sanctuary? Or was it the opposite he was innocent and his power was overcome when he entered the dark sanctuary?

Making a holy sanctuary into unholy sanctuary in hiding now is no longer behind closed doors. What strikes is how holiness is skewed or misused defying sanctuary implied by the priest who blessed the holy water / a symbol of holiness all across the westAnd yet

And yet if the collective intent is the sincere wish of holiness - then isn’t that what they get? So the sanctuary remains the sanctuary unharmed by evil by its fate if walking through it is not the “all” of the sanctuary which reflects the sanctity and hope of good in the congregations intentions.

Last edited:
Reactions: ozentity
There's a lot of questions about this I know,like love and hate,good and evil seem to go hand in hand and are closely intertwined.

I'm not going to get into talk or critism of religions.What I've been thinking is about is why some priests and higher up people in this have been commiting what I consider evil crimes,as has come to light in Australia recently.I've always thought why?.I don't know how it works but could the culmination of confessions listened to by these people actually become an evil entity or force that has taken over what we thought were the most trustworthy and decent human beings in our community.
Good point and or question there makes me wonder being an empath it is probably a good thing I dont take confessions.

I remember years ago I started doing social work,but the overload of peoples misery took a heavy toll on my mind,so I didn't last long at it.You must have to have a very closed or strong mind to cope and not be taken over by it.

I remember years ago I started doing social work,but the overload of peoples misery took a heavy toll on my mind,so I didn't last long at it.You must have to have a very closed or strong mind to cope and not be taken over by it.
yeah, i like to keep distant from most people Ive been told it isn't good to isolate but those people don't live in my head but they could if I allowed them to.

Reactions: ozentity
Good point and or question there makes me wonder being an empath it is probably a good thing I dont take confessions.
eh... being an empath you could probably know if someone was serious with their confession, you could feel the guilt, so...it would probably just piss you off more than anything, knowing most aren't really feeling guilt or remorse, theyre just confessing because that's what they think they are supposed to do......kinda a philosophical question here:, is confession without guilt or remorse really a confession???? if you are not really "sorry" for your actions and don't attempt to be a better person does confession even matter.....knowing how someone truly feels would be the hardest part.

Reactions: ozentity and Mokey
Reminds me of someone I know.;)
Psychology wasn't for me for your reasons and some others. But hey, you don't know until you try
:)

Reactions: ozentity and Mokey
eh... being an empath you could probably know if someone was serious with their confession, you could feel the guilt, so...it would probably just piss you off more than anything, knowing most aren't really feeling guilt or remorse, theyre just confessing because that's what they think they are supposed to do......kinda a philosophical question here:, is confession without guilt or remorse really a confession???? if you are not really "sorry" for your actions and don't attempt to be a better person does confession even matter.....knowing how someone truly feels would be the hardest part.
yeah but i have gotten to the point to where i just dont care to explain things to people anymore, God can forgive any sin including murder as long as that person is sincere about forgiveness. People tend to think if they can be forgiven they can do it again... it is 7 times harder to be sincere each time.

I think confessing something takes a lot of burden of guilt off you,which can be suffocating and stop you moving on.If you keep it all to yourself you may label yourself and become that bad deed.Thats why confessing or talking it over with someone may help.We all make bad mistakes sometime but you really need to learn from them and not continue to repeat it.I'm not religious myself but I can see how confessing lightens the load of bad stuff so you can fit more positive stuff in.

Reactions: Debi