News Our "offended" story of the day...

Walrus,
Good day !! I see now you are now a driving instructor now, I had meant to inquire of you how the yodeling lessons for your cat turned out ??
Enquiring minds...you know
They are not going as well as I hoped, however since my cat still has claws, I am reaching notes I never thought possible :p

Reactions: Debi and Shadow
This is the beginning of the push to make pedophiles "normal" and just another sexual orientation.
It's already happening when they refer to lingerie models as GIRLS rather than WOMEN, and when the media has pushed for WOMENS BODIES to look like GIRLS, models with no breasts, thighs, or rears...ribs, flat chests, and legs that run to the coccyx. The pre-pubescent body is exhalted, the shape of a woman torn apart.

Reactions: surge
It's already happening when they refer to lingerie models as GIRLS rather than WOMEN, and when the media has pushed for WOMENS BODIES to look like GIRLS, models with no breasts, thighs, or rears...ribs, flat chests, and legs that run to the coccyx. The pre-pubescent body is exhalted, the shape of a woman torn apart.
Let me keep going ::drags out soapbox:: we've got products for women like 'Baby Soft' perfume and 'Baby Lips' lipstick. We've got little girls running around sexualized as women. There are thongs and high heels for PRESCHOOLERS. Dolls with fishnet stockings. Beauty pageants and dance teams...the list goes on and on. It's already out there, it's already happening.

Agree Indigo....on the other hand what about this whole industry of doctors (not a doctor in my book) that off silicone, saline and Botox ...?
A plastic surgeon doctor in my book they are not..however those that choose to help people to repair damage (by illness, disease or surgery necessary to treat) are heroes !

Agree Indigo....on the other hand what about this whole industry of doctors (not a doctor in my book) that off silicone, saline and Botox ...?
A plastic surgeon doctor in my book they are not..however those that choose to help people to repair damage (by illness, disease or surgery necessary to treat) are heroes !
That's a problem too, shaming folks for looking older. All this tooth whitening nonsense gets me too, come damage your enamel & then the dentist gets to repair it, damage, repair, rinse & repeat.

Yeah, there's a lot F'd up these days. Be young, be old. Be fat, be thin, be you. Stop dying, frying, slicing, dicing, sucking, injecting, whitening, and God only knows what else to yourself.

Just be the creature you are. To hell with the rest.

I'm thinking some women just like to whine and complain
all women like to whine and complain, it is in the DNA . If bigfoot( wife) is not bitchn, something is wrong :)

I, personally, never really got someone wanting for themselves or their significant other a lot of silicone, saline, Botox or slicing and dicing....just never did...
What is next ??? Here put this life like mask on when you are around me !!! (A question is why would this offend the person being asked....BUT go get this or that done isn't ??)

Reactions: Indigo and surge