OUR INTENTIONS

This is a conversation my DiL had with my grandson last night. I share this so that you might send your intentions and prayers that his mind will find comfort and peace with the Type 1 diabetes he has just been diagnosed with. I cannot take away his burden of the disease, but perhaps we can help him find peace to deal with it. Thank you all.

T: Momma, can you check my blood sugar overnight tonight?

Me: Sure, buddy. I'll keep checking you for as long as you want me to.

T: I'm just afraid that my blood sugar is going to go too low or too high and I might die in my sleep.
:cry: Just beaks my heart. I am sure he feels insecure at the moment. Hopefully with education about the disease and experience over time he will relax a bit. Sending my prayers for him that he will find peace and security and understanding that he is not defined or constricted by diabetes.

images
Thinking of the masses of refugees seeking safety in Europe. Praying that they will have a safe journey and be treated with kindness.

This is a conversation my DiL had with my grandson last night. I share this so that you might send your intentions and prayers that his mind will find comfort and peace with the Type 1 diabetes he has just been diagnosed with. I cannot take away his burden of the disease, but perhaps we can help him find peace to deal with it. Thank you all.

T: Momma, can you check my blood sugar overnight tonight?

Me: Sure, buddy. I'll keep checking you for as long as you want me to.

T: I'm just afraid that my blood sugar is going to go too low or too high and I might die in my sleep.
I will pray for him, I will do the same for you ,and the rest of the family .Give him a hug from the grinch

Last edited: