OUR INTENTIONS

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
This thread is to be used for those wishing to have prayers/intentions sent their way, or for someone they know who is in need. We are a family here at MidnightFans and we support each other.

Please do not use full names when referring to people. If you are sending your intentions toward someone, hit "like" or copy/paste this candle for the person you are supporting. Let's see if we can make a difference!

images

I asked Debi to start this thread because I believe that a solitary prayer and it's effects can only be multiplied when many are adding their energy and intention to the object or person for which it is intended. I am enclosing a news article about the son of one of my former employers. He is such a nice young man and so loving to have made the sacrifice he made. Please send him some love.

http://www.localnews8.com/news/Dogs-die-man-severely-burned-at-Panther-Creek-Hot-Spring/34911248

I asked Debi to start this thread because I believe that a solitary prayer and it's effects can only be multiplied when many are adding their energy and intention to the object or person for which it is intended. I am enclosing a news article about the son of one of my former employers. He is such a nice young man and so loving to have made the sacrifice he made. Please send him some love.

http://www.localnews8.com/news/Dogs-die-man-severely-burned-at-Panther-Creek-Hot-Spring/34911248
images

Sending prayers

This is a conversation my DiL had with my grandson last night. I share this so that you might send your intentions and prayers that his mind will find comfort and peace with the Type 1 diabetes he has just been diagnosed with. I cannot take away his burden of the disease, but perhaps we can help him find peace to deal with it. Thank you all.

T: Momma, can you check my blood sugar overnight tonight?

Me: Sure, buddy. I'll keep checking you for as long as you want me to.

T: I'm just afraid that my blood sugar is going to go too low or too high and I might die in my sleep.

image.jpg
This is a conversation my DiL had with my grandson last night. I share this so that you might send your intentions and prayers that his mind will find comfort and peace with the Type 1 diabetes he has just been diagnosed with. I cannot take away his burden of the disease, but perhaps we can help him find peace to deal with it. Thank you all.

T: Momma, can you check my blood sugar overnight tonight?

Me: Sure, buddy. I'll keep checking you for as long as you want me to.

T: I'm just afraid that my blood sugar is going to go too low or too high and I might die in my sleep.
My prayers are with your Grandson...that he might find education, courage and peace....and let this just be a small bump in his road of life...