Our flag removed

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
I received this from a friend of mine today. Now, I ask you, what other country in the WORLD takes down their own flag so they don't "offend" or "intimidate" someone? :mad:

I just talked to a manager of a Pilot/ Flying J. The rumor is TRUE that they have removed all American Flags from their locations to not intimidate drivers from other countries. To all my friends and family out there, please do not shop at Pilot/ Flying J and please spread this message. This is AMERICA, let's stand up for our flag and our country!

I received this from a friend of mine today. Now, I ask you, what other country in the WORLD takes down their own flag so they don't "offend" or "intimidate" someone? :mad:

I just talked to a manager of a Pilot/ Flying J. The rumor is TRUE that they have removed all American Flags from their locations to not intimidate drivers from other countries. To all my friends and family out there, please do not shop at Pilot/ Flying J and please spread this message. This is AMERICA, let's stand up for our flag and our country!
That is the problem with this Generation political correctness is taking all morals/rights away and sooner or later it will be against the law to walk down the street without identification UNLESS it already is.
If you watch the shows Kellie watches like (Live PD) or (Cops) you can see police harassing people for no good reason... Sure they show only the ones that have illegal substances on them BUT the reason for the police investigating them is just random.

So if police ever ask you to show ID during your travels, it's natural to feel violated. In a free society, citizens who are minding their own business are not obligated to “show their papers” to police. In fact, in the United States there's no law requiring citizens to carry identification of any kind.
When can police ask for ID? - Flex Your Rights

That's sad. I did work for Flying J's for a long time. But I did notice that there were a lot of foreign drivers out there. But otherwise the trucker's seem like a pretty patriotic bunch. I also think that the Saudis bought the truck stops from the previous Mormon owners out of Utah. I could be wrong about the exact details.

So if I wanted to, I could buy a nazi flag, but they can’t fly an American flag? I’ll tell you which flag is the real offense in this scenario!

I’m tired of seeing people trying to get their way just because they’re offended. You know what normal people do when they’re offended? They get on with their day. Or complain just a little because freedom of speech. Because even if you’re right, being offended doesn’t mean something should be changed or taken down.

Reactions: Paintman
That is the problem with this Generation political correctness is taking all morals/rights away and sooner or later it will be against the law to walk down the street without identification UNLESS it already is.
If you watch the shows Kellie watches like (Live PD) or (Cops) you can see police harassing people for no good reason... Sure they show only the ones that have illegal substances on them BUT the reason for the police investigating them is just random.

So if police ever ask you to show ID during your travels, it's natural to feel violated. In a free society, citizens who are minding their own business are not obligated to “show their papers” to police. In fact, in the United States there's no law requiring citizens to carry identification of any kind.
In Canada, the stipulation to having a drivers license, firearms license or even a food safety certificate or liquor license, is that the licenses must be presented or surrendered at the demand of the officer. And yes the word demand is used. Canada is a police state, babysitting the people who don’t know better.

That's sad. I did work for Flying J's for a long time. But I did notice that there were a lot of foreign drivers out there. But otherwise the trucker's seem like a pretty patriotic bunch. I also think that the Saudis bought the truck stops from the previous Mormon owners out of Utah. I could be wrong about the exact details.
No. They were started by the Haslam family in Tennessee, and are still the majority owners.

He and his wife own the Cleveland Browns of the NFL too.

Who would feel intimidated or offended by an American flag in America? :confused: