Ouija Board

TonyM

Deactivated Account
Reaction score
Website
monaghan.tv
In my opinion to be avoided completely. I only had one experience many years ago when an aunt and her friend were 'playing' with it as they put it when I arrived for a visit and joined in. Not scary, nothing happened afterwards but some things were spelled out that convinced me that the glass moving wasn't unconscious manipulation.

I believe that messing with such things can open doors that should remain closed and I include Tarot and other means of divination. Your thoughts?

Reactions: NobleHouse
In my opinion to be avoided completely. I only had one experience many years ago when an aunt and her friend were 'playing' with it as they put it when I arrived for a visit and joined in. Not scary, nothing happened afterwards but some things were spelled out that convinced me that the glass moving wasn't unconscious manipulation.

I believe that messing with such things can open doors that should remain closed and I include Tarot and other means of divination. Your thoughts?
Totally agree. I know some know how to put safety guards on them but personally I just steer clear. Totally with ya on this one.

***The regulars here are going uh oh...here she goes***

The Ouija board is a TOOL, not a toy. You don't touch a tool without complete instructions in how to use it, and very few people ever learn the rules. The problem is, yes, you can connect with spirit energy. The problem with that is you can also connect with demonic energy and open a portal. NEVER USE ONE. Just put it down and back away, please.

There are one or two people I'm aware of who have mastered this tool. One is Rosemary Ellen Guilley. The other is Karen Dahlman.

***The regulars here are going uh oh...here she goes***

The Ouija board is a TOOL, not a toy. You don't touch a tool without complete instructions in how to use it, and very few people ever learn the rules. The problem is, yes, you can connect with spirit energy. The problem with that is you can also connect with demonic energy and open a portal. NEVER USE ONE. Just put it down and back away, please.

There are one or two people I'm aware of who have mastered this tool. One is Rosemary Ellen Guilley. The other is Karen Dahlman.

I have no doubt it works but yes Debi it's like messing with power tools without training and even so I'd leave it to the professionals curious as I might be.

My first experience with one was at a Halloween party when I was about 14. My friend (who is now a nun) and I touched the planchette and it flew laterally off the board into a wall. My first clue perhaps I needed to find an instruction manual. :eek:

My first experience with one was at a Halloween party when I was about 14. My friend (who is now a nun) and I touched the planchette and it flew laterally off the board into a wall. My first clue perhaps I needed to find an instruction manual. :eek:

Only other time was at a house party where a few folks decided to try it out. I was brought up Catholic (not sure what I am now), and I wasn't comfortable with this although everybody else thought it was a bit of fun. While they were sitting around the table waiting for things to happen I was silently praying the Our Father and the prayer to St Michael. Nothing happened to much consternation as they'd never not had a response before and finally just gave up.

Sounds weird but it kinda affirmed my belief that messing with such things isn't healthy.

Reactions: Lynne and Debi
Only other time was at a house party where a few folks decided to try it out. I was brought up Catholic (not sure what I am now), and I wasn't comfortable with this although everybody else thought it was a bit of fun. While they were sitting around the table waiting for things to happen I was silently praying the Our Father and the prayer to St Michael. Nothing happened to much consternation as they'd never not had a response before and finally just gave up.

Sounds weird but it kinda affirmed my belief that messing with such things isn't healthy.
The fact you were praying the Our Father and St Michael's prayer set up a good wall of protection for you and them. That is actually one of the first steps you take to set up shields and protection to work with one.

And, btw, I am one who does know the rules and was taught the manual, and I still won't work with them. People don't realize a major factor in using one....you allow an entity to influence your hands and you to move that planchette. That means they can enter your body or mind. The planchette doesn't move by itself...it's guided through the worker's hands and influenced directly by an entitiy. That's why I will not work with them.

And, btw, I am one who does know the rules and was taught the manual, and I still won't work with them. People don't realize a major factor in using one....you allow an entity to influence your hands and you to move that planchette. That means they can enter your body or mind. The planchette doesn't move by itself...it's guided through the worker's hands and influenced directly by an entitiy. That's why I will not work with them.
Yeah no. I prefer to be in control of my body! :eek:

When I was young and interested in making and using a ouija board (which is exactly what I did), I read in multiple places that even if you were to use one, you have to avoid using on a regular basis. These spirits will draw you to the board and can feel a lot like an addiction or obsession.

That’s a less spoken of risk in using the ;vo board

Reactions: Aces and Lynne