Open portal in my house? 6 years of weirdness.

As for the Free Masons, we have several here on site who have never had a problem. Now, with that aside, let me just say that it does sound like an attachment. Doesn't matter where or how it came in, but you have a serious issue to deal with. Have you ever had an investigative group come in? Or clergy to try and clear any of this?
And once again, I do believe as Whitney said, this is probably too big to handle without outside professional help.
Yes, I had my priest come into my house to bless it. Unfortunately I don't think he took me very seriously. And the very next day is when a voice of a male recorded his voice onto my iphone. It said "I want him back." It was 3 seconds long, and was recorded in the exact same place where the priest was standing. That was 2 years ago. I do apologize if I am stepping on any toes with my Free Masons comment. The information about some of these groups came directly from a Catholic priest exorcist. He is only 1 out of a handful that performs deliverances in the country.

That is what I am afraid of. I had a physical battle with an entity while I was asleep. I had a very hard time pulling myself out of it, and heard several entities talking into my ear while this was going on. It was pulling me down, and I was trying to reach up to "Jesus." I am a Christian. The next night my husband said I said "Death," but that it was a male voice. That was a week ago. I feel perfectly normal during the day. However, 2 nights ago he told me I was moaning and grunting in my sleep, and it was going on most of the night. I woke myself up and heard the voice as well, and it was very deep. I do have a bad cold right now, so I am hoping it is just due to my cold. I have no problem attending church (Catholic church). If there was a demon in me, wouldn't I feel uncomfortable in a setting like this? Or is that just in the "movies?"
If it was a full possession you most defiantly would have an aversion towards religious items and churches, and in some cases even a hatred towards priests and other religious people. I do not think that you are currently possessed but I do believe that this attachment is beginning to verge into possible possession. You did mention that you are dealing with a cold, and I just want to tell you to be extra cautious because you are in a weakened state and this negative entity may try to take advantage of the fact that you are not at full strength. This negative entity sounds like it is very strong and this is a very serious situation. The fact that it has the control to manipulate you voice is a very bad sign. You mention that you attend a Catholic church, and I recommend speaking with your local priest and arrange a home blessing as well as a blessing for not just yourself but your whole family. I truly hope that this helps and that you and your family receive the help you need to rid yourselves of this entity because this situation sounds awful and very dangerous.

Reactions: Debi
If it was a full possession you most defiantly would have an aversion towards religious items and churches, and in some cases even a hatred towards priests and other religious people. I do not think that you are currently possessed but I do believe that this attachment is beginning to verge into possible possession. You did mention that you are dealing with a cold, and I just want to tell you to be extra cautious because you are in a weakened state and this negative entity may try to take advantage of the fact that you are not at full strength. This negative entity sounds like it is very strong and this is a very serious situation. The fact that it has the control to manipulate you voice is a very bad sign. You mention that you attend a Catholic church, and I recommend speaking with your local priest and arrange a home blessing as well as a blessing for not just yourself but your whole family. I truly hope that this helps and that you and your family receive the help you need to rid yourselves of this entity because this situation sounds awful and very dangerous.
Thanks for the advice and acknowledgment of my postings. It's a very tough subject to discuss with people because unless they have experienced these things themselves, they just don't believe it's possible. Even after all the crap I have been through, I still have a hard time believing this is happening in my world. Thankfully, I am finally feeling better this morning after being sick for 2 weeks. The sun is shining, and I am focusing on all the good and positives I have in my life. At the same time, I am actively seeking out ways to cleanse myself and my home from the dark entity. But I will NOT let it become the focus of my life, and I will not give it any more strength by showing fear. Wish me luck! And thank you.
Speedy

" I have developed some precognitive abilities in the past 2-3 years for some reason. Too many "coincidences" to actually be a coincidence (if you know what I mean.) ... 11:11 sightings everywhere..."

I know exactly what you mean speedy. Again, I'm going to throw out some info based on my own lifelong experiences. Take what resonates and let the rest go. This information may be hard for some people to take but believe me when I tell you I know what I'm talking about based on my having lived it and still am living it, as are more and more people around the world. I've publicly written about this many times since 2003, wrote a book about it and related topics, and have two blogs where I write and share about these complex things. It is my life and Work and I take it very seriously.

Deep breath and let's do this thing without fear.

In our current lifetimes when we and others start "waking up", meaning suddenly being activated to evolve in all ways such as you said about having some precog abilities suddenly activate in you, we automatically attract the unwanted attention of very negative beings that do not want you or me or anyone to "wake up" and perceive what all has been going on for thousands of year on Earth and off. The whys of this should be obvious, or quickly will become so the more one's awareness expands.

Point is that when people suddenly get activated now in these current lives, negative side effects respond almost immediately because they don't want to lose what they've had control over for so long. This is all about different levels of frequency and frequency ranges. Lower, very low, higher, higher still and so on. When a person is activated and begins to move out of lower frequency ranges of energy, these old negative beings are aware of it and typically attack people in different ways both awake, asleep, and through other low consciousness people or Portal People as I call them.

So, as horrible as all this may sound, it's actually a very positive sign that you are living the evolutionary Ascension Process speedy, which is causing the negatives to get all lathered up over it so they attack you and/or your loved ones (and pets too in many cases) in an attempt to scare the **** out of you so you'll shut down and stop evolving/expanding etc. These are scare tactics to stop you or at the least derail you from further living yourself up and out of ("ascending") the lower frequency range and entering a much higher one where they cannot affect you directly. There's so much more going on than most are aware of now in these, our lives and times.

Almost forgot to mention about seeing 11:11 all the time -- and other number combinations too like 333, 111, 555 etc.

November is the 11th month and 2018 (2+0+1+8 = 11) has been an 11 energy year which is another big reason why this year has been so intense for everyone. November in an 11 year is going to be very potent and life changing for many. Seeing 11:11 first began in 1992 energetically and it was one of many indicators that the Ascension Process was beginning physically on Earth. People seeing 11:11 and/or 111 is trying to help us be consciously aware of this fact. In the early years of this I had nonphysical hands take my face and gently turn my head to look directly at my clock exactly at 11:11 repeatedly. ;)

Reactions: Knockoff
Speedy you are going to read may diverse opinions here. Since you are a practicing Catholic I would recommend starting there. Seriously the St. Michaels prayer has been reported to be very effective. It seems most of your issues come at night. I would recommend praying this prayer and setting an intention of protection around your home before bed EVERY night. I would get a religious necklace (have it blessed by your priest), and wear it constantly. Get some Palo Santo Wood (amazon sells it 5 to 10 dollars), smudge your entire house (get every corner including closets, and claim your space while you do this). I would ask for holy water from your church and mark the cross on your windows and doors. A house blessing would be good If possible.

This sounds like a lot of work but if your life is disrupted enough it is worth it. Take back your life while the battle is light.

Husbands are spiritually often looked at like the head of the household. It would help to get him on board. Although I understand this may not be possible.

Speedy you are going to read may diverse opinions here. Since you are a practicing Catholic I would recommend starting there. Seriously the St. Michaels prayer has been reported to be very effective. It seems most of your issues come at night. I would recommend praying this prayer and setting an intention of protection around your home before bed EVERY night. I would get a religious necklace (have it blessed by your priest), and wear it constantly. Get some Palo Santo Wood (amazon sells it 5 to 10 dollars), smudge your entire house (get every corner including closets, and claim your space while you do this). I would ask for holy water from your church and mark the cross on your windows and doors. A house blessing would be good If possible.

This sounds like a lot of work but if your life is disrupted enough it is worth it. Take back your life while the battle is light.

Husbands are spiritually often looked at like the head of the household. It would help to get him on board. Although I understand this may not be possible.
Couldn't have said it better.

Reactions: Lynne