Open portal in my house? 6 years of weirdness.

speedy

Reaction score
Hi, I'm "speedy."
I'm new to this site as of 5 minutes ago. My story started over 6 years ago when my new husband moved into my house. Since then my daughters and myself (along with my husband) have been witness to supernatural and demonic entities. I have seen the black hooded man standing next to my bed. I have heard his demonic voice (he recorded it on my iphone). He has touched my feet several times. He has held my husband down, paralyzing him during the night. It has followed me to work, to hotels, and on vacations. It has a physical weight to it, making the floors creak when it moves. It has literally "fallen down the steps" with a huge crash (but we saw nothing). It turns the ceiling fan on full blast when I am asleep...waking me. Does the same with the ceiling lights. I have recently heard several voices talking into my right ear only, when I am trying to sleep. I can't make out the words, but I know it is not just one entity. I have visited a professional Catholic exorcist, but never followed through with deliverance because my husband hates the Catholic religion. He comes from a long line of FREE MASONS, but he was not a part of this club himself. If you don't know who they are...you should look that up. I have developed some precognitive abilities in the past 2 -3 years for some reason. Too many "coincidences' to actually be a coincidence (if you know what I mean). RED cardinal bird attacks, 11:11 sightings everywhere, all the time...I finally went to see a medium type of person. She thinks there is an open portal in my house that came with my husband. His father killed himself when my husband was 17, and my husband was the one who found him. Ever since then, a dark cloud has been following him. unfortunately it has made itself very comfortable here in my home. The medium thinks his father is here, but that the father is not the one who is scaring us. She believes the father accidentally brought other entities along, and that if we don't close this portal...there is no telling which type of entities could come through. Recently my husband heard this word spoken in our bedroom: "DEATH." He told me that I said the word, but that it was a male voice. This really freaks me out, because the last thing I need is for this entity to get inside of me. I have since quit drinking almost completely, so I do not open myself up to a potential attack. I just cannot be in a weakened state ever again. These are just a few of the things I have been through in the past 6 years. There are so many. I will probably write a memoir someday. Wish I knew how to get rid of this evil. Not sure what I can actually do. Any suggestions are welcome here.

That's all pretty wild! I hope someone on here more experienced than I am chimes in and offers some help.

Hi, I'm "speedy."
I'm new to this site as of 5 minutes ago. My story started over 6 years ago when my new husband moved into my house. Since then my daughters and myself (along with my husband) have been witness to supernatural and demonic entities. I have seen the black hooded man standing next to my bed. I have heard his demonic voice (he recorded it on my iphone). He has touched my feet several times. He has held my husband down, paralyzing him during the night. It has followed me to work, to hotels, and on vacations. It has a physical weight to it, making the floors creak when it moves. It has literally "fallen down the steps" with a huge crash (but we saw nothing). It turns the ceiling fan on full blast when I am asleep...waking me. Does the same with the ceiling lights. I have recently heard several voices talking into my right ear only, when I am trying to sleep. I can't make out the words, but I know it is not just one entity. I have visited a professional Catholic exorcist, but never followed through with deliverance because my husband hates the Catholic religion. He comes from a long line of FREE MASONS, but he was not a part of this club himself. If you don't know who they are...you should look that up. I have developed some precognitive abilities in the past 2 -3 years for some reason. Too many "coincidences' to actually be a coincidence (if you know what I mean). RED cardinal bird attacks, 11:11 sightings everywhere, all the time...I finally went to see a medium type of person. She thinks there is an open portal in my house that came with my husband. His father killed himself when my husband was 17, and my husband was the one who found him. Ever since then, a dark cloud has been following him. unfortunately it has made itself very comfortable here in my home. The medium thinks his father is here, but that the father is not the one who is scaring us. She believes the father accidentally brought other entities along, and that if we don't close this portal...there is no telling which type of entities could come through. Recently my husband heard this word spoken in our bedroom: "DEATH." He told me that I said the word, but that it was a male voice. This really freaks me out, because the last thing I need is for this entity to get inside of me. I have since quit drinking almost completely, so I do not open myself up to a potential attack. I just cannot be in a weakened state ever again. These are just a few of the things I have been through in the past 6 years. There are so many. I will probably write a memoir someday. Wish I knew how to get rid of this evil. Not sure what I can actually do. Any suggestions are welcome here.
Speedy, hello and welcome. I do have some suggestions, but give me a moment to finish something and I'll be right back.

Hi, I'm "speedy."
It very much sounds like an attachment. The entity may have came into your home via your husband but it sounds very much like it has become attached to you specifically. I would be very cautious because very often attachments can lead to possession if not taken care of. I would highly recommend cleansing yourself, your family and your home. I would recommend burning sage in your home but I do highly recommend not doing it on your own. The situation you are explaining sounds very serious and very negative.

Reactions: Debi
It very much sounds like an attachment. The entity may have came into your home via your husband but it sounds very much like it has become attached to you specifically. I would be very cautious because very often attachments can lead to possession if not taken care of. I would highly recommend cleansing yourself, your family and your home. I would recommend burning sage in your home but I do highly recommend not doing it on your own. The situation you are explaining sounds very serious and very negative.
I agree with your assessment of the serious nature of this.

Reactions: WhitneyKristina
Speedy, do you have any religious affiliation or preferences?

As for the Free Masons, we have several here on site who have never had a problem. Now, with that aside, let me just say that it does sound like an attachment. Doesn't matter where or how it came in, but you have a serious issue to deal with. Have you ever had an investigative group come in? Or clergy to try and clear any of this?
And once again, I do believe as Whitney said, this is probably too big to handle without outside professional help.

A2796AD1-89CA-4C2E-BB45-FE883BB9BC47.jpeg
Hi Speedy and welcome to the forum. The fact that your daughters are in the house and being exposed to this evil is enough to concern me. I think you need to bring in the Priest. This sounds way beyond what a regular house cleanseing would do. Teach this prayer to your children and pray it tog daily until you get help. That’s my advice.

I agree with your assessment of the serious nature of this.
I could seek out the exorcist I met with 2 years ago, or I could go with a medium I met this past Monday. Problem is that my husband is completely against both options. I feel like I have to do this without him knowing it. It really sucks