Obsessions

Not crazy. It's gone far beyond that.
I know what you mean. I just try to keep myself busy and not think about things. But that is
hard for me on the weekends. I have too much free time on my hands. I use to stay in the gym
3 to 5 hours on the weekends. But now with recent health problems i can only manage 1 to 2 hours.
And i still have thoughts and think about things i shouldn't be thinking about... So i guess i do have
an obsession after all.

Reactions: Mokey
I know what you mean. I just try to keep myself busy and not think about things. But that is
hard for me on the weekends. I have too much free time on my hands. I use to stay in the gym
3 to 5 hours on the weekends. But now with recent health problems i can only manage 1 to 2 hours.
And i still have thoughts and think about things i shouldn't be thinking about... So i guess i do have
an obsession after all.
3 to 5 hours??? I don't think I could manage 1! Well, you're in good company. If I do say so myself lol

3 to 5 hours??? I don't think I could manage 1! Well, you're in good company. If I do say so myself lol
Lol, yeah the 3 to 5 hour sessions were something i had to do.
It was a bad time in my life, i had to do that to keep myself sane.
Pain and anger are big motivators for me lol.

Lol, yeah the 3 to 5 hour sessions were something i had to do.
It was a bad time in my life, i had to do that to keep myself sane.
Pain and anger are big motivators for me lol.
I prefer to just hide under a blanket and pretend I don't exist. Much easier, and don't have to leave home to do it. ;)

I prefer to just hide under a blanket and pretend I don't exist. Much easier, and don't have to leave home to do it. ;)
I did that for about a week. But i missed the gym.
That's the one place i can go where i can clear my head.
For me it's kind of like church.