Note from Debi

I'm praying for you and for those who are caring for you in the hospital, for guidance and skill to help heal you soon. You are loved by many, and VERY missed, so we look forward to you being back here soon! Take care, Ma! Your Sea-Son. :p

Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. These few years have been a challenge for many of us but one thing nobody can deny is that this forum brought us all together. We've started out as strangers in a strange land and became friends, some even more like family.
Well stated Bob. We have become a family.

Sending continued love and prayers to you Debi

HI guys. You may have heard by now that as of early yesterday morning I landed myself in the hospital. Yes, it was an emergency, but I'm doing well and getting excellent treatment. When I'm a bit better I will share my experience of my guardian angel encounter yesterday. I'm going to call him that as calling him the angel of death still makes me a bit uncomfortable as I'm still in the hospital.

I want to thank all of you for the messages of love and support here on site and on email and social sites. I will answer all of you when feeling a bit better.

To all of you newer members of our family I haven't gotten to know yet, I look forward to doing so soon. Welcome to the family.

Anyone with questions or needing assist, just contact our outstanding staff and mod team.

Talk with you soon. Love and blessings to all.

Debi
I have no words. I am praying harder for you.
I have used this in the past it seems to work overtime with pain.

HI guys. You may have heard by now that as of early yesterday morning I landed myself in the hospital. Yes, it was an emergency, but I'm doing well and getting excellent treatment. When I'm a bit better I will share my experience of my guardian angel encounter yesterday. I'm going to call him that as calling him the angel of death still makes me a bit uncomfortable as I'm still in the hospital.

I want to thank all of you for the messages of love and support here on site and on email and social sites. I will answer all of you when feeling a bit better.

To all of you newer members of our family I haven't gotten to know yet, I look forward to doing so soon. Welcome to the family.

Anyone with questions or needing assist, just contact our outstanding staff and mod team.

Talk with you soon. Love and blessings to all.

Debi
Debi, I hope that you will get better very soon.

Reactions: Lynne
Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. These few years have been a challenge for many of us but one thing nobody can deny is that this forum brought us all together. We've started out as strangers in a strange land and became friends, some even more like family.
It's still a strange land sometimes, Bob, but the beauty of it is we have most definitely become a family here, and there's always more room on the broom for new family members. We are an unusual forum, which is our strength, not a weakness. We care, we respect, we share and we love. That, my friends, is what life is all about.

It's still a strange land sometimes, Bob, but the beauty of it is we have most definitely become a family here, and there's always more room on the broom for new family members. We are an unusual forum, which is our strength, not a weakness. We care, we respect, we share and we love. That, my friends, is what life is all about.

WORD!!