Not happening!

There's like 5 updates waiting in the command center. Also, some drivers. I don't do drivers. Should ya, would ya, could ya... find out if they are necessary if everything is running smooth.

I just was wondering if I should or shouldn't download the Dell updates I get notified about... let's see Dell Support Assist and Dell Command Center. They are loaded with other Dell stuff in the computer but I don't know if they will mess with Windows Updates.
It should be alright to download that stuff. But set a system restore point first, so that if there is a problem, you can just take the system back to a point where the downloads weren't done yet. The computer will show you how to do that. If you aren't familiar with that process, just do a search with windows explorer for system restore. It will walk you through it. It's always a good idea to have a back up when you make changes.

Please feel free to ask if you have trouble doing that! I'm up late working on some writing but will check back.

There's like 5 updates waiting in the command center. Also, some drivers. I don't do drivers. Should ya, would ya, could ya... find out if they are necessary if everything is running smooth.
Go ahead and update the drivers. But make sure you have a system restore point set up first. The drivers should always be up to date.

It should be alright to download that stuff. But set a system restore point first, so that if there is a problem, you can just take the system back to a point where the downloads weren't done yet. The computer will show you how to do that. If you aren't familiar with that process, just do a search with windows explorer for system restore. It will walk you through it. It's always a good idea to have a back up when you make changes.

Please feel free to ask if you have trouble doing that! I'm up late working on some writing but will check back.
It'll probably be tomorrow Garnet. I'm beat. But I'll find ya. Thanks for information.

Reactions: garnetsilver
Stay out of the heat Donna, being a fair skinned person living in the Oz bush I feel for you. You are doing the right thing but watch for those bl---- snakes,I call them Devil's spaghetti, lol.

Wow that was a big snake! I hope you get some rain soon. I feel bad for the animals too in the heat.

Reactions: garnetsilver