Not happening!

Donna K.

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
I have so much outside work that needs doing... but, I'm thinking I'll just stay around here where it's cool. I'll water the tomato's late evening. The clothes can stay right there on the line til whenever... It's up and over 90 degree's and like 89% humidity and, as Debi and I already decided, we are not now, nor have we ever been - fond of the heat. Starting Wed - whenever... 100+ actual (only the Creator knows with heat index). I have never EVER in my 40 years here, seen the creek this low at this time (June/July)... even the danged weeds are dying. No rain in sight. My neighbor is convinced 'they' are messing with the weather using com-trails. Maybe yes Maybe no... but I can attest to the Bear that is roaming righttttt back there (to close) and will shoot you an image of our other visitor. I assume the poor animals are coming down from the higher elevations for water (springs everywhere at bottom of bluffs). What? My plan? Stay the heck out of the way and tell no one. The city 'survivalist' that have invaded would crawl out of their holes and boles with assault rifles and claim it was legal and over-population and man's God given right to protect his property (the same said property they bait the bears on all year) etc. If the animals need water more power to em if they can find it. I'll try not to annoy everyone with nonsense. :rolleyes: Might even take a nap. lolol

Here ya go. Can you see what I see? Not 30 foot out front. Now, this one got moved. Wayyyyy over there. Out of my driveway... where I walk... at least two three times a day. He was almost 5 foot, big but not the biggest I've clashed with. Timber Rattler's are generally timid but hey... he might be grumpy.

l
rattle rattle2.jpg

You're smart to avoid the heat, Donna! I ventured out to water my potted plants on the porch but that's about enough right there. Staying in the A/C and playing with Sheena and Zoey. They got a new tunnel toy to play with today.

Here ya go. Can you see what I see? Not 30 foot out front. Now, this one got moved. Wayyyyy over there. Out of my driveway... where I walk... at least two three times a day. He was almost 5 foot, big but not the biggest I've clashed with. Timber Rattler's are generally timid but hey... he might be grumpy.

lView attachment 41153
Ohhhh my goodness. I do not do well with snakes. Donna, full credit on bravery for moving this creature wayyyy over there!

Ohhhh my goodness. I do not do well with snakes. Donna, full credit on bravery for moving this creature wayyyy over there!
Oh, I didn't move it Lady... I CALLED someone to move it and stood a ways back eying it nervously til she got here. Crazy new neighbor lady... she traps everything that moves, eats it, keeps the skins. She use's a noose type thingy for snakes.

I don't kill em if I can help it... but I'd kill it before I'd move it. yeah... nope. lolol

You're smart to avoid the heat, Donna! I ventured out to water my potted plants on the porch but that's about enough right there. Staying in the A/C and playing with Sheena and Zoey. They got a new tunnel toy to play with today.
I got to the tomato's and melons about 6:00 and bee lined it right back in. I run 2 air conditioner's and am told by the busybody of the month that I should be more frugal with my money. HEY... It's MY money. I pay the bill. I lived 20 years out here with no air. I'll run the dang things and open the doors while I do just to irriate you. Go ahead, you do you. This airs mine. Idiots.

Donna, did you still need help with the laptop? I can answer some questions right now if need be.

Reactions: Lynne
Donna, did you still need help with the laptop? I can answer some questions right now if need be.
I just was wondering if I should or shouldn't download the Dell updates I get notified about... let's see Dell Support Assist and Dell Command Center. They are loaded with other Dell stuff in the computer but I don't know if they will mess with Windows Updates.