New Show this Fall

Better yet was the episode where they found the owner of a tourist attraction in California had hoaxed his own paranormal phenomena. He'd set up a fake mask behind the women's bathroom mirror, had a speaker playing spooky sounds hidden in the ceiling, and used a pneumatic piston to move hanging lights over the bar. When they confronted the guy, he just laughed.

I remember that episode.

I used to really like watching the TAPS show. They were the first out there doing this type of research. However when they were caught faking for the tv show I lost all interest in them. It wouldn’t surprise me if the show flops for this reason. These people have lost the faith of their fans. I have no interest in ever watching any of them again. I have to believe others feel the same. I thought what they did was shameless.

I guess I’d not heard that before Lynn. But since at least two of you who’ve posted here have, it seems credible. Sad news because I liked some of their show content.

They started with some credibility for me because back in 1999/2000, when I was having some activity in my condo, it was TAPS who offered me advice (via email) for coping.

Reactions: ParanormalMom
I guess I’d not heard that before Lynn. But since at least two of you who’ve posted here have, it seems credible. Sad news because I liked some of their show content.

They started with some credibility for me because back in 1999/2000, when I was having some activity in my condo, it was TAPS who offered me advice (via email) for coping.

I was the same way when I found out, totally lost interest in it. If your gonna help people then help you don't charge.

Reactions: WitchAndShaman