New recent activity

Hey MB, are you familiar with grounding and sheilding?

Hello Again Mommabear,

Regardless of our spiritual leanings, most of us on the PFN subscribe to the power of prayer for protection. I’m inserting below one of the most commonly shared prayers. If you are feeling at all at risk, I’d urge you to call on any higher power you honor to help and know that we will continue to kibitz with you about your experiences.

Saint Michael Archangel,
defend us in battle,
be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil;
may God rebuke him, we humbly pray;
and do thou, O Prince of the heavenly host,
by the power of God, cast into hell
Satan and all the evil spirits
who prowl through the world seeking the ruin of souls.
Amen.

And, the second thing that several of us use is shielding. This technique is a little mysterious to those who are not used to manipulating energy but I’m going to make a broad assumption that you might have some even just tangential exposure. This is the short hand version of the instructions.

1. Place yourself into a place and position where you can maximize your relaxation if at all possible. Laying down, sitting still, etc.
2. Calm your thoughts your breathing.
3. Reach out with your desires to any higher power you honor. Ask to borrow their energy for protection.
4. Envision that energy moving towards you and circling you to create a shield of light around you.
5. See that energy continuously moving towards you adding to the shield making it deeper and stronger.
6. Return yourself to consciousness so that you can return to your routine life.
7. At the point that you feel that you can function without the shield, calm your mind and your breathing again.
8. See the energy siphoning off of your shield and returning to its original source.
9. Thank the source for allow you to share their energy for your protection.

Quick note too - many people will use their own personal energy for shielding, I prefer not to do this because I find it leaves me feeling drained. Therefore, I look to higher.powers to share theirs with me to minimize the impact to me. I hope that doesn’t sound too selfish.

Hello Mommabear, thank you for finding the PNF.

You will find Crew and Guests here who have a variety of experiences. Everyone here shares pretty openly so I’d invite you to do the same as you feel comfortable.

I’m not the most experienced with spirits but others who are will be along shortly. I am one of several who frequent the PFN who is familiar with energy manipulation. So we can offer some energy shielding techniques if you like too.
That would be good

And, the second thing that several of us use is shielding. This technique is a little mysterious to those who are not used to manipulating energy but I’m going to make a broad assumption that you might have some even just tangential exposure. This is the short hand version of the instructions.

1. Place yourself into a place and position where you can maximize your relaxation if at all possible. Laying down, sitting still, etc.
2. Calm your thoughts your breathing.
3. Reach out with your desires to any higher power you honor. Ask to borrow their energy for protection.
4. Envision that energy moving towards you and circling you to create a shield of light around you.
5. See that energy continuously moving towards you adding to the shield making it deeper and stronger.
6. Return yourself to consciousness so that you can return to your routine life.
7. At the point that you feel that you can function without the shield, calm your mind and your breathing again.
8. See the energy siphoning off of your shield and returning to its original source.
9. Thank the source for allow you to share their energy for your protection.

Quick note too - many people will use their own personal energy for shielding, I prefer not to do this because I find it leaves me feeling drained. Therefore, I look to higher.powers to share theirs with me to minimize the impact to me. I hope that doesn’t sound too selfish.
No it doesnt sound selfish at all i know wat u mean wen u feel drained

Reactions: Aces
I would just like to add that it would also be a good idea for you to practice using your own energy as well. Mastering both types of energy protection will allow you to have the most protection possible.

Love&Light

Hi MB. Sorry I’m late to this topic but I see that my friends here got ya covered.

Please keep us posted on how this works for you.