New recent activity

Mommabear2891

Reaction score
So iv always been able to see things like ghosts, shadows its mostly cats and other animals. Im just looking to connect with people that have experienced similar things and have possibly learned to turn it down a bit i used to have a hold on it but the activity in my mother in laws house seems to keep me on edge and always seeing things

Reactions: Aces and Debi
So iv always been able to see things like ghosts, shadows its mostly cats and other animals. Im just looking to connect with people that have experienced similar things and have possibly learned to turn it down a bit i used to have a hold on it but the activity in my mother in laws house seems to keep me on edge and always seeing things
Welcome to the forum, Mommabear. I just finished glancing over what you shared with debi in the live chat.

So I understand you’ve had this ability since you were 6, but since your current life situation, has activity increased? You talk about being on edge about recent events although you said you kinda got used to it over the years. Could you share a little bit more of the story on this thread?

Reactions: Aces
I may not have had the same experiences, but I’ve had plenty of supernatural experiences. Maybe I can help you out.

Welcome to the forum, Mommabear. I just finished glancing over what you shared with debi in the live chat.

So I understand you’ve had this ability since you were 6, but since your current life situation, has activity increased? You talk about being on edge about recent events although you said you kinda got used to it over the years. Could you share a little bit more of the story on this thread?
Well since the increase in activity iv gotten used to it but yea iv been on edge iv put to the fact i dont know anything about the woman that i see or get glimpses of and occasionally the man i dont like him i know that much

Hello Mommabear, thank you for finding the PNF.

You will find Crew and Guests here who have a variety of experiences. Everyone here shares pretty openly so I’d invite you to do the same as you feel comfortable.

I’m not the most experienced with spirits but others who are will be along shortly. I am one of several who frequent the PFN who is familiar with energy manipulation. So we can offer some energy shielding techniques if you like too.

Reactions: Aces and Charleh
Momma, Charleh is very involved in helping our members here with experiences. I have to sign off for the night, but I leave you in good company. Very nice to meet you and hope you continue to visit with us.

Well since the increase in activity iv gotten used to it but yea iv been on edge iv put to the fact i dont know anything about the woman that i see or get glimpses of and occasionally the man i dont like him i know that much
Where do you see these people? Everywhere, in your sleep, in your home, in your car, etc?

And why don’t you like the man?

You will find Crew and Guests here who have a variety of experiences. Everyone here share pretty openly so I’d invite you to do the same as you feel comfortable.

I’m not the most experienced with spirits but others who are will be along shortly. I am one of several who frequent the PFN familiar with energy manipulation. So we can off some energy shielding techniques if you like too.
And there is another one I highly recommend as a guide and help! Wands, glad to see you here for Momma.

You will find Crew and Guests here who have a variety of experiences. Everyone here shares pretty openly so I’d invite you to do the same as you feel comfortable.

I’m not the most experienced with spirits but others who are will be along shortly. I am one of several who frequent the PFN who is familiar with energy manipulation. So we can offer some energy shielding techniques if you like too.
Momma Bear, we call this guy WandS. Quite fitting for a witch and shaman :D while I’m more familiar with demonology (studying angels, demons, other spirits), WandS here is an expert in the whole understanding how to work around the supernatural side of things like spiritual protections.

Guys, be sure to give Momma the starter kit for some protection. I feel her wide open to this. She needs a shield and I have to go tonight.

Reactions: Aces and Charleh