Near Death Experience

First thank you for telling a difficult and very personal testimony. That had to be a terrible time and your suffering was great. Sorry you had to expierence that. It seems you learned a true life lesson from it though. Sharing helps others.

As for the snake. It is often used as a symbol for the body’s energy system the con-doo-lini (spelled how it sounds ). When people meditate they move energy and breath through energetic areas of the body called chakras. I won’t pretend to know much about this but it is interesting that you pictured a snake leaving your body which could have been your life force.

I might add that a snake in Shamaniam is a sign for death and rebirth. A snake sheds its skin and has a new body.

In Christianity it represents the devil and evil. Perhaps the snake leaving your body was the evil influence.

All of the above might apply. It’s a deep symbolism and only you know what it means. If anything.
Kundalini I think haha I don't know. Yes I agree I am not sure if there is a deeper message behind it or if it was just random visuals. Tend to lean that it may have meant something though I don't know what. Thanks for the feedback lynne

Reactions: Lynne and Charleh