Well then I will sit my butt down and dig into what you’re having.Cheez It Hot and Spicy crackers.
White Cheddar Crunchy Corn puffs.
Chips and cucumber dip!
Tzatziki is...I have now just talked myself into making this later...lol
Very close in flavor profiles to the dip.Tzatziki is...
2 cups grated cucumber (from about 1 medium 10-ounce cucumber, no need to peel or seed the cucumber first, grate on the large holes of your box grater)
- 1 ½ cups plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint and/or dill
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 medium clove garlic, pressed or minced
- ½ teaspoon fine sea salt.