Welcome to the Official Paranormal Forum
Join today to discuss Paranormal experiences or participate in conversations covering True Ghost Stories, Cryptozoology, UFOs & Aliens, and much more.

National Junk Food Day

Benway

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
View attachment 25879

#2 and a side of #10 please....
I'm having a wonderful flashback to my trip to New Mexico, when I said we only had two types of doughnut in Britain and a really nice girl took me out on a sunny afternoon to a doughnut shop and just ordered lots and lots of doughnuts, then took me to a park and we just sat eating them all and flirting a little. I wish I hadn't been whisked away by other hospitality really!

Benway

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
Also, the UK has a fairly recent sugar tax, which makes it cheaper to drink beer than a soft drink. Now our prime minister has looked back upon the time he got Covid-19 after shaking hands with somebody he knew was infected and has after much thought concluded that he got really ill because he was too fat. WE are all to fat! So it's time for the War on Junk Food! I know he idolises Churchill, but "We will fight them in McDonald's" just doesn't have the right ring to it. In any case we shan't be having a national junk food day any time soon! (At least until it's forgotten about, anyway :)).
In any case, I'm not fat, so off to drink beer and eat Skittles! Bon appetite!

Lynne

Art Bell fan
Tier-1 Mod
Reaction score
Ben you only have two types of donuts? Which type do you have. That’s crazy. We have all kinds! I love a good donut, no. 11 Boston cream is my fav., but I love them all. I don’t often indulge because I then must skip dinner lol. So when you tasted them all what was your fav?

Reactions: garnetsilver

garnetsilver

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
Tzatziki is...

INGREDIENTS

2 cups grated cucumber (from about 1 medium 10-ounce cucumber, no need to peel or seed the cucumber first, grate on the large holes of your box grater)
  • 1 ½ cups plain Greek yogurt
  • 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
  • 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint and/or dill
  • 1 tablespoon lemon juice
  • 1 medium clove garlic, pressed or minced
  • ½ teaspoon fine sea salt.
I love Tzatziki sauce, especially on a Gyro sandwich!