Name a movie...

When I was about six, I saw just a fragment from a movie called "She Demons." Seriously it scared me so bad that I ran from the living room screaming in terror. Bet I'd laugh like anything if I watched it now.

Reactions: 7Critter and Debi
The witch in The Wizard of Oz really got to me. To this day I have never sat down and watched that movie straight through. But I've probably seen every scene a dozen times. There was also a witch in Dark Shadows that was one of my earliest memories. I remember her face peering through these windows leering at someone. And the house where I grew up at the exact same windows. That is my excuse and I'm sticking to it.

Oh, my God I forgot about those flying monkeys! They scared me badly, too! BTW, I loved Dark Shadows.
I remember watching dark shadows. I liked it as a kid. Some of thie old shows look so amateurish in today’s light.

Reactions: Debi
Those flying monkeys too!!
I love the old house Barnabas came back to. It was chilling as he walked in the painting of him hundreds of years ago him standing there announcing himself to his Family. He had class. I was how ever very disturbed when they came out with the new one and made it into a comedy.

Reactions: garnetsilver
I love the old house Barnabas came back to. It was chilling as he walked in the painting of him hundreds of years ago him standing there announcing himself to his Family. He had class. I was how ever very disturbed when they came out with the new one and made it into a comedy.

Thanks for that clip Armand. That really brought back memories.