Name a movie...

I think my dad showed me alien when I was a kid.

When i was maybe five, the wicked witch of the west from the Wizzard of Oz scared me.

Both of these and among others the following :

Superman 3
The Fog
Unsolved Mysteries (not a movie but some episodes left me traumatised at least for some time)

Fantastic planet. I was a really little kid and my dad taped it on VHS (We were early adopters). An animated movie based on a sci-fi novel in which human beings live on a world of immense blue aliens and are treated as insects. Weird disturbing soundtrack and an opening with a woman trying to save herself and her baby from alien kids dropping things on her and picking her up and dropping her... (She dies and they get bored because it's no fun now) Very creepy idea and a very disturbing film. It messed me up a little, because it was fascinating but really really disturbing. I ended up rewatching it or bits of it through my childhood and being totally freaked out every time.

Last edited:
Close Encounters of the Third Kind, but it was only because I heard my father say it scared him. After I finally seen it I didn't see the big deal.

Reactions: Debi and 7Critter
the burning hell, I saw it at church when i was a kid You have probably never heard of it. It is a religious movie looking back I dont think it was a good idea to show kids but the Baptists always like to scare the hell out of people.

OMG....I can't even watch that movie. Seriously, I have a clown issue. The first one with Tim Curry was bad enough. This new one is not even on my gonna see list.
Im with you !