Mystery or Miracle?

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score

A day of hiking turned into a spiritual experience for a trio of college students in Arizona who say that they had a 'miraculous' encounter while climbing a mountain. Sharing their remarkable story with a local TV station, Allisa Miller, Jen Vickman and Kassi Sanchez explained that their day had gotten off to a rocky start which left them uncertain if they even wanted to go for a hike. Yet, for some strange reason, Miller mused, the hike felt "like something we had to do."

During their ascent of Dreamy Draw Mountain near Phoenix, the women noticed that there appeared to be an oddly-clad man at the summit. "We just see a silhouette of this man," recalled Miller, "it looks like he has long hair and he's in a robe." The group marveled that the mysterious stranger looked like Jesus and, shortly thereafter, he simply vanished, much to their amazement. When they finally arrived at the mountaintop where the man had been, the hikers' tale took almost eerie turn.

According to the women, they found an envelope among some rocks and it read "do you believe in angels?" Contained in the envelope was a message ostensibly from the man that they had previously seen in which he talked about how special the mountain is to him as it is where he goes to "give our Heavenly Father all the glory." The note went on to extend blessings which seem to have been aimed specifically at the trio of hikers since the envelope also contained three $100 bills.

Whether one thinks the message was from some kind of angelic entity or merely a man with a kind heart likely depends on their own interpretation of the events. However, to the women, the strange encounter had a decidedly spiritual impact on them. "It was like a miracle," Miller marveled, "like the Lord just speaking to us." What's your take on the hikers' story?

Proving once again, you can find God anywhere..on the radio, talking through the checkout lady at the store, through the acts of a stranger.

Nice story. I think that I would pay forward as one if the girls suggested. What would you do with your $100 ?

I might also climb that mountain more often ! :)

Proving once again, you can find God anywhere..on the radio, talking through the checkout lady at the store, through the acts of a stranger.
If that happened to me I Would give that money to the first homeless person I saw.

Reactions: ghostkind
I have two tales of manifested money. Once was when I brought home a basket from a home I’d bought & was renovating. An old bachelor had lived there. His death was what put the place on the market. He had had no children. Anyway it was right before Christmas when I put the basket, somewhat moldy, by the fireplace to dry. Kid you not, Christmas morning when I was stoking the fire, I looked up in the basket & there were two very crisp brand new $1 bills. There was literally nobody that could’ve put them there. I had my two little ones at the time.

Another time more recently me & my adult kids were struggling to keep the mortgage paid just after the market crashed. One particular month we just couldn’t knit enough together. I told the kids that the $800 we were short meant we might have to go into foreclosure. The next day as I was preparing to send the bank what I had plus a note asking for sympathy, I opened a drawer that I had just looked in the day before. Right there front & center was a huge wad of $20s. It was exactly $800. Both kids swore they hadn’t put it there.

This account is equally amazing. The girls being young, maybe the angel knew $100 would be a determining amount for their struggles?

Reactions: Debi
I have two tales of manifested money. Once was when I brought home a basket from a home I’d bought & was renovating. An old bachelor had lived there. His death was what put the place on the market. He had had no children. Anyway it was right before Christmas when I put the basket, somewhat moldy, by the fireplace to dry. Kid you not, Christmas morning when I was stoking the fire, I looked up in the basket & there were two very crisp brand new $1 bills. There was literally nobody that could’ve put them there. I had my two little ones at the time.

Another time more recently me & my adult kids were struggling to keep the mortgage paid just after the market crashed. One particular month we just couldn’t knit enough together. I told the kids that the $800 we were short meant we might have to go into foreclosure. The next day as I was preparing to send the bank what I had plus a note asking for sympathy, I opened a drawer that I had just looked in the day before. Right there front & center was a huge wad of $20s. It was exactly $800. Both kids swore they hadn’t put it there.
Fantastic stories, Mrs. C! Thank you for sharing those! I love miracle stories.

This account is equally amazing. The girls being young, maybe the angel knew $100 would be a determining amount for their struggles?
It certainly was just the right amount to get their attention, AND to get the story shared with others. It didn't just help 3 girls. The act itself is now giving hope to many by being read by others.