Mystery or Miracle?

It certainly was just the right amount to get their attention, AND to get the story shared with others. It didn't just help 3 girls. The act itself is now giving hope to many by being read by others.
Exactly. With the miracle you lived this year with your name called, I bet you are fond of miracles! And so it is our miracle too hearing about it.

Reactions: Debi
I have two tales of manifested money. Once was when I brought home a basket from a home I’d bought & was renovating. An old bachelor had lived there. His death was what put the place on the market. He had had no children. Anyway it was right before Christmas when I put the basket, somewhat moldy, by the fireplace to dry. Kid you not, Christmas morning when I was stoking the fire, I looked up in the basket & there were two very crisp brand new $1 bills. There was literally nobody that could’ve put them there. I had my two little ones at the time.

Another time more recently me & my adult kids were struggling to keep the mortgage paid just after the market crashed. One particular month we just couldn’t knit enough together. I told the kids that the $800 we were short meant we might have to go into foreclosure. The next day as I was preparing to send the bank what I had plus a note asking for sympathy, I opened a drawer that I had just looked in the day before. Right there front & center was a huge wad of $20s. It was exactly $800. Both kids swore they hadn’t put it there.
the old bachelor had a crush on you.

I have two tales of manifested money. Once was when I brought home a basket from a home I’d bought & was renovating. An old bachelor had lived there. His death was what put the place on the market. He had had no children. Anyway it was right before Christmas when I put the basket, somewhat moldy, by the fireplace to dry. Kid you not, Christmas morning when I was stoking the fire, I looked up in the basket & there were two very crisp brand new $1 bills. There was literally nobody that could’ve put them there. I had my two little ones at the time.

Another time more recently me & my adult kids were struggling to keep the mortgage paid just after the market crashed. One particular month we just couldn’t knit enough together. I told the kids that the $800 we were short meant we might have to go into foreclosure. The next day as I was preparing to send the bank what I had plus a note asking for sympathy, I opened a drawer that I had just looked in the day before. Right there front & center was a huge wad of $20s. It was exactly $800. Both kids swore they hadn’t put it there.
Oooh, I like those kind of stories.

Reactions: ghostkind
the old bachelor had a crush on you.
Well..lol..if that was the case there would've been three crisp $1 bills in the basket. Alas there were only two. One for each of my kids. But I gave the kids older bills in replacement and I kept the 2 $1 bills for them to show their kids.. Still have them in safe keeping because WAY more important to the kids is that I want them to remember that miracles happen. Can't buy that for $1!

Couldn't keep the $800 though. The bank got that. *sigh*. But I'll never forget it.

Reactions: Debi and ghostkind
I think if it was JESUS he gave them a blessing of the money to be sowen into THEIR lives. To give it away would be to not appreciate the gift. I think they should use it to enrich their lives. Put it towards a class or their living situation. If I give a gift to someone and later find they didn’t enjoy it, I feel anger that it was not appreciated. Just my take on this.

Wonder miracles. Evidence that God is watching and knows our need.

Reactions: Mrs Cooper