My Ghost Experience

You will find most if not all of us here have dealt with these things in one way or another. The general consensus is none of us truly know what these things are. We can theorize all day long but in the end, we don't know. These experiences though varying, have affected us also in different ways. I've said before that when i was young i viewed this stuff as a 'fun novelty'. Once you begin to experience things not so fun, it becomes clearer that we should not promote or encourage or interact with it. I have read some pretty terrifying accounts by members that while yes they question the why's but in the end all want the activity to stop. We can make our own assumptions as to the why's, what are's and what if's. We can take the whole of our experiences and produce a mindset based off of them. I have my own thoughts and ideas, but that's all they are...ideas. Are they correct? In my case keeping activity from taking a hold on me like it did before, yes it worked. Did other things i've tried work out well all the time...no. Intent for it to stop is as mandatory as air is to breathe. If you aren't fully on board with making it stop, most likely it will not. Even if some have more extreme activity and a professional has to be called in...you still must have the intent for it stop. It is your space...not theirs...period. It's not selfish or inhumane or racist or whatever other labels that pile up in todays world. We live in this realm...they live in theirs. When the time comes and i pass on...then someone else can have the space i currently occupy. As the old saying goes "You Can't Have Your Cake And Eat It Too".
Well said my friend.

The things that are simply looking for energy, what else is it that they feel or want or experience though? I guess that's what I'm most curious about. Realistically, any of us things that are living are looking for energy, but as humans, we dress it up in various ways, right? At the end of the day, we consume living things / once living things (plants/meat/etc...) to do exactly the same thing and we just call it eating. Some of us even consciously/unconsciously drain other humans for that same means. So it's safe to say any living thing wants to stay alive, but are they bound by their animal instincts as we were or are they also able to transcend to the depths we did to go beyond our original nature?

I say it's my house, but what does that mean beyond my own human selfishness or proclamation? If it was already there, and someone else built a house on it, then someone else bought it and then at some point I found myself inside of it...is it my house/space or am I just one of the many people claiming home upon a space that wasn't even mine to begin with?

And I'm also not saying they need my help, but they may just want to be and exist as they are, just as I want them to leave me alone sometimes. However, if I can help and it's something in the realm of my capability, then I think I should aspire to do that also, right? If you have a torch, maybe you can light the entire path and not just yours, if that makes sense.
I have explained, and now I am done. You may follow whatever path. Peace!

Nicely put. Thanks for all of that insight on it.

I suppose I feel compassion for any of it in general. I agree that people should be able to move on if that's what they needed/wanted and are simply stuck; much as I'd want someone to pull me out of a well if I fell into it. As for the 'things,' to what extent is that an entire world in itself if there's things that live there? Are they only bad things or are there also good things or a mix of the two like our world? And yes, I certainly wouldn't want to welcome anything that isn't what one would want to welcome into their life.
Kid, you are trying to take too big a bite of the paranormal world at once. Perhaps you need to slow down a bit and get some basic knowledge in place to fully understand things.

Gonna start off with basics for you. First, anything and everything paranormal is an "unknown". We honestly don't know for sure what these things are. Therefore, research is ongoing and information is gathered. Much of what we think we know is based on a long line of myth, history, Holy Books, and first hand experience at what works and what does not. Only recently has science itself entered the fray and begun to find a few new possible "facts" in the quantum realm that may apply.

In order to get an understanding of these things, you need to read and learn some history about them. There are warnings throughout history of not mixing the two realms together. There appear to be some common "rules" found both in Holy writings of all religions and myths including those of Native Americans that apply to dealing with entities of all kinds. The fact that these "rules" overlap in wisdom from cultures all over the world are a fairly good indication that there's a reason behind them.

I have a short story for you to warn you of the dangers of jumping into the pool before you know how to swim. There is a podcaster here that is a good friend of mine. He did a show with a man who felt his "demon" was really a good guy and that it was helping him, even though the demon professed he was one. As a sensitive, I listened to part of the podcast before it was released and immediately felt that demon's presence. I asked my friend to add a warning to that podcast that sensitives should have a strong shield up if listening to it as this "thing" was reaching out during it. (They appear to be out of space/time so can be in the past and future and often know in advance who will be listening.)

After the podcast, my friend had a real problem in his home. Things in the attic were thrown...large things. Voices began to be heard. Things were moving. He'd never had paranormal activity in that home before. It took another friend of mine (a nun) sending him Holy Water, some prayers and Holy Medals to get this stuff to stop. After that, he contacted some other show hosts to see if they had any problems after interviewing this guy. And yup! There had been problems.

Moral of this story? Entities can tell you they are good guys, they can make you "feel" like they are benign, they make false promises, and they can lie. Don't assume something is benign and feel sorry for it. It can take a lot of time to learn how to discern what is and what is not a threat to you. And don't ever assume you just "know".

I'm glad that you have such enthusiasm about the paranormal! BUT, my warning to you is don't go into interactions with it with no base knowledge. Once again, begin reading about it. Learn the history, myths and connect the dots. We're here to help and guide you but it's up to you to learn the facts and do the study.

Working with the paranormal also means you have to be firm in your faith. If you don't have a spiritual center, it's extremely difficult to deal with the paranormal world. Work on putting these things in place before you try reaching out to help "something" out there.

Last edited:
You will find most if not all of us here have dealt with these things in one way or another. The general consensus is none of us truly know what these things are. We can theorize all day long but in the end, we don't know. These experiences though varying, have affected us also in different ways. I've said before that when i was young i viewed this stuff as a 'fun novelty'. Once you begin to experience things not so fun, it becomes clearer that we should not promote or encourage or interact with it. I have read some pretty terrifying accounts by members that while yes they question the why's but in the end all want the activity to stop. We can make our own assumptions as to the why's, what are's and what if's. We can take the whole of our experiences and produce a mindset based off of them. I have my own thoughts and ideas, but that's all they are...ideas. Are they correct? In my case keeping activity from taking a hold on me like it did before, yes it worked. Did other things i've tried work out well all the time...no. Intent for it to stop is as mandatory as air is to breathe. If you aren't fully on board with making it stop, most likely it will not. Even if some have more extreme activity and a professional has to be called in...you still must have the intent for it stop. It is your space...not theirs...period. It's not selfish or inhumane or racist or whatever other labels that pile up in todays world. We live in this realm...they live in theirs. When the time comes and i pass on...then someone else can have the space i currently occupy. As the old saying goes "You Can't Have Your Cake And Eat It Too".
Very well stated.

Well... I late am late in this game... but this is HOME...

Many come here to learn... other's come to disrupt. Those one's are failed in the Paranormal.

There is a mistaken view on this forum... that infants will disrupt the Sacred Will.

Debi, Donna, etc.jpg

Kid, you are trying to take too big a bite of the paranormal world at once. Perhaps you need to slow down a bit and get some basic knowledge in place to fully understand things.

Gonna start off with basics for you. First, anything and everything paranormal is an "unknown". We honestly don't know for sure what these things are. Therefore, research is ongoing and information is gathered. Much of what we think we know is based on a long line of myth, history, Holy Books, and first hand experience at what works and what does not. Only recently has science itself entered the fray and begun to find a few new possible "facts" in the quantum realm that may apply.

In order to get an understanding of these things, you need to read and learn some history about them. There are warnings throughout history of not mixing the two realms together. There appear to be some common "rules" found both in Holy writings of all religions and myths including those of Native Americans that apply to dealing with entities of all kinds. The fact that these "rules" overlap in wisdom from cultures all over the world are a fairly good indication that there's a reason behind them.

I have a short story for you to warn you of the dangers of jumping into the pool before you know how to swim. There is a podcaster here that is a good friend of mine. He did a show with a man who felt his "demon" was really a good guy and that it was helping him, even though the demon professed he was one. As a sensitive, I listened to part of the podcast before it was released and immediately felt that demon's presence. I asked my friend to add a warning to that podcast that sensitives should have a strong shield up if listening to it as this "thing" was reaching out during it. (They appear to be out of space/time so can be in the past and future and often know in advance who will be listening.)

After the podcast, my friend had a real problem in his home. Things in the attic were thrown...large things. Voices began to be heard. Things were moving. He'd never had paranormal activity in that home before. It took another friend of mine (a nun) sending him Holy Water, some prayers and Holy Medals to get this stuff to stop. After that, he contacted some other show hosts to see if they had any problems after interviewing this guy. And yup! There had been problems.

Moral of this story? Entities can tell you they are good guys, they can make you "feel" like they are benign, they make false promises, and they can lie. Don't assume something is benign and feel sorry for it. It can take a lot of time to learn how to discern what is and what is not a threat to you. And don't ever assume you just "know".

I'm glad that you have such enthusiasm about the paranormal! BUT, my warning to you is don't go into interactions with it with no base knowledge. Once again, begin reading about it. Learn the history, myths and connect the dots. We're here to help and guide you but it's up to you to learn the facts and do the study.

Working with the paranormal also means you have to be firm in your faith. If you don't have a spiritual center, it's extremely difficult to deal with the paranormal world. Work on putting these things in place before you try reaching out to help "something" out there.
very well said Debi, WOW, im just seeing this thread,so a little too late also... listen to everything Debi has stated here. take it all in. listen to what everyone has said. not much i can add that hasnt already been offered. just take it slow, learn, follow direction, dont rush things and DONT take shortcuts.

very well said Debi, WOW, im just seeing this thread,so a little too late also... listen to everything Debi has stated here. take it all in. listen to what everyone has said. not much i can add that hasnt already been offered. just take it slow, learn, follow direction, dont rush things and DONT take shortcuts.
Wise words as always paul

Reactions: ozentity