My dog fought a mean spirit in my dream

KlownyChuby

Reaction score
Hi,
I'm new here, call me Klowny! I came here because I wanted to share my spiritual and ghostly experiences and this place looked rather relaxing, calm, and like it actually enjoyed sharing spiritual stuff.

So anyway, I don't know if this was just a dream but, I had this dream where I was trying to avoid some man that just seemed "off". He was threatening me and he kept wanting to attack me, so I went home and he followed me. I remember feeling panicked like I had to lock the doors to keep him out, for some reason I lived in a much bigger and older house too but... dreams are weird, go figure. Well, I remember calling the cops I think and they came and said there was no man there but, I could see him. After the cops left this "man-monster" got into my house and I remember feeling like I was in serious danger like the energy was all wrong and whoever this guy was had to be something nasty. I remember my dog was sitting by my feet out of nowhere, she just kind of popped up from God knows where, and she was just sitting still and watching the guy that got into my house. The mean guy started toward me and his face distorted and his eyes turned black, teeth turned to fangs, all the makings of a scary movie you know but, when he got close to my dog and I things got pretty hilarious and frightening. My dog lunged like a freaking NBA All-Star Player and bit the "man-monster" in the face. I remember hearing a super deep and vicious sounding voice come from the guy and his face started getting torn off by my dog. He even kept whining at me to "get the dog, get the dog" but, sorry, if your mission is to attack me then my dog can eat ya for all I care. After watching my dog wrestle with this guy's ripped face in her mouth I remember this guy turning into a black mass and disappearing. After that, I remember rewarding my dog.

So what do you guys think? Could it have been a malicious spirit that learned the hard way that my dog wasn't having it? Could it just be a dream? I've had spirits both good and bad pay me a visit when I was asleep but, I can say that if anything bad has come around, my dog was always in the dream and she was relentlessly vicious towards the negative spirit. If it was a demon, does anyone have any explanations of why they're afraid of dogs and cats? I've noticed most people with animals don't have any serious issues with negative spirits if they have pets. I will say this too, though I own a pit bull, she is a very sweet and loving dog with people. My cat is usually the jerk, lol. What do you guys think though? Have your animals acted strangely toward spirits? Or can they tell the difference between good and bad ones? Let me know what you all think of this whole thing!!!

Sounds too out of the ordinary to not be a dream. Sounds like quite the vivid experience. But I also believe that dreams do have meaning. Usually it’s simply your brain processing the days memories for long term memory, sometimes it’s the brain creating abstract concepts to sort out current issues in your life, and sometimes it’s a sign of what spiritual influences or attacks that may be going on.

What do you think the dream could be?

Reactions: Lynne
And I doubt that’s reality because if a cop told you nobody’s there and you’re still convinced this person you see is coming to get you, is a sure 51-50 call.

Sounds too out of the ordinary to not be a dream. Sounds like quite the vivid experience. But I also believe that dreams do have meaning. Usually it’s simply your brain processing the days memories for long term memory, sometimes it’s the brain creating abstract concepts to sort out current issues in your life, and sometimes it’s a sign of what spiritual influences or attacks that may be going on.

What do you think the dream could be?
I think it may have just been a stress dream too now that I think about it :)

Reactions: Charleh
I think it may have just been a stress dream too now that I think about it :)
Yeah. Stress dreams can get real vivid and scary. But I guess even in those dream you can get a little insight as to how your subconscious handles stressful times.

I honestly believe that dreams are the sub conscious trying to deliver messages. Is there someone that is bothering you mentally or physically that your trying to lock out? Maybe someone you really dont like thats around?

I honestly believe that dreams are the sub conscious trying to deliver messages. Is there someone that is bothering you mentally or physically that your trying to lock out? Maybe someone you really dont like thats around?
Well, just one person, because all she does is bring up negative things about someone I've looked up to since I was 9 years old. And it's not like she's bringing up serious bad things, she's just bringing up silly and pointless things.

Welcome to the Forum, Klowny. Spirits, both good and bad, appear to be sensed by most animals. In my experience, most spirits don't care about animals being around and don't feel threatened by them.

I tend to agree that this sounds like a dream. This kind of dream often has a meaning to it regarding something you are experiencing in your waking life. Instead of looking at all the details of the dream, try "feeling" the emotions it brings to you. Does this trigger any thoughts that mght correlate to your waking life emotionally in some way?

Welcome to the Forum, Klowny. Spirits, both good and bad, appear to be sensed by most animals. In my experience, most spirits don't care about animals being around and don't feel threatened by them.

I tend to agree that this sounds like a dream. This kind of dream often has a meaning to it regarding something you are experiencing in your waking life. Instead of looking at all the details of the dream, try "feeling" the emotions it brings to you. Does this trigger any thoughts that mght correlate to your waking life emotionally in some way?
Yeah, it makes me think of one girl I've been trying to distance myself from, I wonder why I'm dreaming about a man coming after me though.

Reactions: Debi
Well, just one person, because all she does is bring up negative things about someone I've looked up to since I was 9 years old. And it's not like she's bringing up serious bad things, she's just bringing up silly and pointless things.
If I were to wager a guess I'd say this is your sub-conscious telling you rid this person from your life

Reactions: Debi