My Bigfoot Experience

Thanks for the interesting story, and welcome to the forums. I tend to agree with Lynne; when all the physical possibilities have been explored, the one thing left is how you felt; what your gut was telling you. This is what mankind relies upon to remain safe!

Thanks for the interesting story, and welcome to the forums. I tend to agree with Lynne; when all the physical possibilities have been explored, the one thing left is how you felt; what your gut was telling you. This is what mankind relies upon to remain safe!
As soon as I heard the birds stop chirping and the squirrels and other wildlife ruffling through the leaves my gut feeling told me to hightail it from those woods, thanks for the input.

You'd wonder why birds would stop singing if BF was a natural creature in the bush where they didn't stop when humans were there. If BF is a real life animal I doubt many birds would be on it's menu or feel threatened. Not disbelieving your account or feelings on this as I've seen and heard some strange things in the scrub over here in Oz, welcome to the forum Phantom.

You'd wonder why birds would stop singing if BF was a natural creature in the bush where they didn't stop when humans were there. If BF is a real life animal I doubt many birds would be on it's menu or feel threatened. Not disbelieving your account or feelings on this as I've seen and heard some strange things in the scrub over here in Oz, welcome to the forum Phantom.
I think nature responds to danger by going silent, I have others report a silent situation before an encounter. Perhaps it could be a quantum disturbance too, if these creatures travel interdimensionally.

There is also the rare occurrence that happens called The Silence, where witnesses have been out in the woods and all sound stops.
Is there any reasoning behind that? Could it be possible that wildlife doesn't recognize these hairless bipeds walking through their forest (Humans), and their flight or fight instinct kicks in and they become silent? Just a thought.

Reactions: Paulm and ozentity
Is there any reasoning behind that? Could it be possible that wildlife doesn't recognize these hairless bipeds walking through their forest (Humans), and their flight or fight instinct kicks in and they become silent? Just a thought.
Don't believe anyone knows for sure what creates it but there are stories that tie it to missing people and portals. I imagine in most cases something disrupted the wildlife that causes them to go quiet. The Silence, everything goes quiet...wind, animals, river water, everything. Spooky stuff lol.

Reactions: FabledPhantom