Mundane or paranormal stereo activity?

There are those fabulous counseling skills of yours asking me to be more introspective than I have been thus far. You are correct Lynn that my interpretation on that entire, super short event thus far has been that it was external to me - that the cause was external.

As I posted, I don’t recall the exact date - the best I can recall is an approximate year range - so I can’t recall well what I was thinking. But Debi’s promptings too reminded me that I was at least aware that I had a lot of stress during those years. So maybe this was triggered by my errant energies.

If that happens to be true, does that mean that I experienced a poltergeist like event? Are SLIder events and poltergeists similar?
Errant energy is blamed for poltergeist activities in theory. I do not share this belief. I think negative entities can feed off this energy and gain the ability to move matter. Maybe it’s both or maybe we have none of the theories right. It is our nature to label things. So in my humble opinion sliding and poltergeist activity are different. Sliding is your energy effecting matter and poltergeist activity is an outside entity using energy to move matter. I could be wrong of course. :D

Reactions: WitchAndShaman