Mufon Letter Grievances revealed

think it has to do with quality and quantity, 1 person sees "something", just a side note, 50 ppl report it it warrants a stick pin on a bourd, 500 ppl report it it gets an investigation.....mainly for time constraints versus man power.

Yeah, maybe I just wasn't considered a viable witness despite two us seeing this.

I never reported or made public some things I experienced when I worked for the Ministry of Defence but I did reach out to Nick Pope who's father was the director of the facility I worked at during that time but he couldn't shed any light on the events. He at least showed interest but being what it is it went nowhere. I keep promising to write it down and pass on to some folks here personally and I will do that.

Working for the government in a secret research establishment could mean trouble talking about what went on there even after all these years hence my reticence posting anything about it

Reactions: Debi and Paulm
What bothers me most of all of this is they are somehow getting med records on people. It's against the law, and those are protected records....supposedly. How dare they violate people's privacy like that?

Next question...if the reports aren't being investigated, where are these "files" going? The garbage? A file cabinet? Or are some being passed on to government agencies for review? Got no answers here....just a lot of questions.

Reactions: Mokey and Duke
What bothers me most of all of this is they are somehow getting med records on people. It's against the law, and those are protected records....supposedly. How dare they violate people's privacy like that?

Next question...if the reports aren't being investigated, where are these "files" going? The garbage? A file cabinet? Or are some being passed on to government agencies for review? Got no answers here....just a lot of questions.
Well you have heard of my issues regarding HIPPA violations for both me and Lex. It's scary! ! Also, hackers hold hostage whole hospital systems for ransom . Also, so much leaked and if dig enough
You'll find medical records. And they can be bought! For the ABA and each state where you take a bar exam. .and not only in the legal profession by the way. .You have to disclose and allow medical information. Which really puts many people out to pasture.

It's just facts now. Everything that's electronic never goes away. Ever.

Reactions: Debi
MUFON is really getting some bad press right now. It seems this organization that was started to record UFO events has turned into an info gathering machine with its own agenda. What a shame.

Reactions: Mokey