More power, Scotty! (CERN upgrades)

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Work begins on Large Hadron Collider upgrade - Unexplained Mysteries

The upgrade will significantly boost the facility's potential to make groundbreaking new physics discoveries.
Not content with discovering the Higgs Boson, the scientists behind the world's largest and most powerful atom smasher have not given up on their efforts to unravel the secrets of the universe.

This latest upgrade, which is set for completion in 2026, will enable researchers to collect much more data than is currently possible by increasing the number of proton collisions by up to ten times.

The improved structure will be known as the High-Luminosity LHC.

"The HiLumi project will allow us to get a lot more out of the LHC than we have been able to get so far," said theoretical physicist Professor John Ellis.

"It's going to enable us to probe much deeper into the history of the Universe, look at very rare processes and study particle physics in much more detail than the regular LHC."

Work begins on Large Hadron Collider upgrade - Unexplained Mysteries

The upgrade will significantly boost the facility's potential to make groundbreaking new physics discoveries.
Not content with discovering the Higgs Boson, the scientists behind the world's largest and most powerful atom smasher have not given up on their efforts to unravel the secrets of the universe.

This latest upgrade, which is set for completion in 2026, will enable researchers to collect much more data than is currently possible by increasing the number of proton collisions by up to ten times.

"The HiLumi project will allow us to get a lot more out of the LHC than we have been able to get so far," said theoretical physicist Professor John Ellis.

"It's going to enable us to probe much deeper into the history of the Universe, look at very rare processes and study particle physics in much more detail than the regular LHC."

“BOOM!”

Reactions: Mokey
And that describes my worries quite well....:eek:

Well assuming that the “scientists” will only split the planet in two, then you and I might be on the side of the globe which gets ejected out of orbit.

Gosh I loved that sci-fi show Space: 1999. So maybe instead of the moon it will be the Western Hemisphere which will go traversing the solar system! Meet me at Main Mission Control Debi!

Reactions: Debi

I think he meant it will be known as the High Illuminati

This whole news thing they send out every year about how it's going to become astoundingly more powerful is so odd. Exactly what have they found or done and shown the world...that they think ad nauseum news of bigger and better will thrill and leave the masses in anticipation of their disturbing efforts to basically.... at this rate... blow up the universe? Yes, yes, I do not deny some of the claims are pretty darn intriguing, but in an impending doom way. How about when it's said they created some sort of portal..or several, or none.. all depending on the most advantageous press needed at the particular time.

What came through these 100% unverified portals, and has there been any rational and scientific answer as to what they are, or even some half ass hypothesis? I'm not saying they have or haven't opened them, (and more than likely many other kinds of doors, dimensions, etc..) I'm just pointing out we won't now, nor ever, know any truth to this crazy monstrosity.

Here's what I do know. Every single time they are in the ready to perform a huge event, the whole dang planet seems to go into some range of chaos. Sensitives (just choosing a general term for sake of trying to not have to list 50 kinds of similar people) are able to tell people they know that CERN is in the works with something big waaay before it's publicly announced.

I'll also say that we try not to bring extra attention to these times. The less energy spent by people thinking about this disturbing project and all its goings on, the better. Some of us are solo, some in groups, and there are many places to gather for discussion... Thanks to the internet that we have.. For now. Some of us choose to spend this inner time of knowing by sending out intentions to slow them, block them, praying more potential pure evil is not let out to run free all over our planet.. and beyond... Anything and everything..whatever each particular person knows and uses with a bank of knowledge and experience backing them up. This isn't something to go into casually and say, hmm, I'm gonna send some sort of candle magick over that way to destroy the sucker. I hope I'm being way over the top with that example but holy cow ya just have to talk, think, cover all other concerning issues over at that place with your peers; yourself. Inner reflection. Meditation. Whatever works for you and floats your boat.

This is no joke. This is a group of people paying and tinkering and building and tweaking this thing with zero clue as to who what when where why. I have my own ideas but I've shared enough of them for now. People who play in the dark, stay in the dark. Meaning, what their beliefs and plans are can never be discussed with any outsiders. They're playing God. That's not God. Those are meglomaniacs who will see their day of their own destruction.

When? What generation? Nobody can know that and by the time their God egos have been blown to dust, I fear every innocent person alive will meet their demise too. So that's why I choose to have one eye on this stranger than fiction 'experiment'. Every little bit of positive, in the light, intentions, can truly make a change for the betterment of our people.

I'll quickly wrap this up by explaining why I publicly state my opinions on this situation.. Even though I said the less energy, the better. I only speak up when I'm guided to do so. I don't mean by angels or whatever, I mean that I just KNOW. A lot of people here on the forum understand exactly what I mean.. clearly and completely. It's simply just part of us. I am drawn to my specific personal 'battles' throughout this incarnation by simply following my inner knowings. I also get a little help from my friends, who and whatever they may be at the time.

I can claim to call myself many many things, but I've come to the point in my life that I just sum it up as... Mystic Warrior

So concludes my latest forum novel. I also chose to include some things about myself that other people.. who have settled in this wonderful home.. do not yet know about me. I'm a fighter. In every single aspect of my life.

IMG_0023.GIF
IMG_2279.JPG

Love and Light

Last edited:
Reactions: Donna K.

This whole news thing they send out every year about how it's going to become astoundingly more powerful is so odd. Exactly what have they found or done and shown the world...that they think ad nauseum news of bigger and better will thrill and leave the masses in anticipation of their disturbing efforts to basically.... at this rate... blow up the universe? Yes, yes, I do not deny some of the claims are pretty darn intriguing, but in an impending doom way. How about when it's said they created some sort of portal..or several, or none.. all depending on the most advantageous press needed at the particular time.

What came through these 100% unverified portals, and has there been any rational and scientific answer as to what they are, or even some half ass hypothesis? I'm not saying they have or haven't opened them, (and more than likely many other kinds of doors, dimensions, etc..) I'm just pointing out we won't now, nor ever, know any truth to this crazy monstrosity.

Here's what I do know. Every single time they are in the ready to perform a huge event, the whole dang planet seems to go into some range of chaos. Sensitives (just choosing a general term for sake of trying to not have to list 50 kinds of similar people) are able to tell people they know that CERN is in the works with something big waaay before it's publicly announced.

I'll also say that we try not to bring extra attention to these times. The less energy spent by people thinking about this disturbing project and all its goings on, the better. Some of us are solo, some in groups, and there are many places to gather for discussion... Thanks to the internet that we have.. For now. Some of us choose to spend this inner time of knowing by sending out intentions to slow them, block them, praying more potential pure evil is not let out to run free all over our planet.. and beyond... Anything and everything..whatever each particular person knows and uses with a bank of knowledge and experience backing them up. This isn't something to go into casually and say, hmm, I'm gonna send some sort of candle magick over that way to destroy the sucker. I hope I'm being way over the top with that example but holy cow ya just have to talk, think, cover all other concerning issues over at that place with your peers; yourself. Inner reflection. Meditation. Whatever works for you and floats your boat.

This is no joke. This is a group of people paying and tinkering and building and tweaking this thing with zero clue as to who what when where why. I have my own ideas but I've shared enough of them for now. People who play in the dark, stay in the dark. Meaning, what their beliefs and plans are can never be discussed with any outsiders. They're playing God. That's not God. Those are meglomaniacs who will see their day of their own destruction.

When? What generation? Nobody can know that and by the time their God egos have been blown to dust, I fear every innocent person alive will meet their demise too. So that's why I choose to have one eye on this stranger than fiction 'experiment'. Every little bit of positive, in the light, intentions, can truly make a change for the betterment of our people.

I'll quickly wrap this up by explaining why I publicly state my opinions on this situation.. Even though I said the less energy, the better. I only speak up when I'm guided to do so. I don't mean by angels or whatever, I mean that I just KNOW. A lot of people here on the forum understand exactly what I mean.. clearly and completely. It's simply just part of us. I am drawn to my specific personal 'battles' throughout this incarnation by simply following my inner knowings. I also get a little help from my friends, who and whatever they may be at the time.

I can claim to call myself many many things, but I've come to the point in my life that I just sum it up as... Mystic Warrior

So concludes my latest forum novel. I also chose to include some things about myself that other people.. who have settled in this wonderful home.. do not yet know about me. I'm a fighter. In every single single aspect of my life.

View attachment 13889 View attachment 13890

Love and Light

MONKEY BUTT!!!!!
:kissingheart:

Reactions: Lynne and Mokey

So concludes my latest forum novel. I also chose to include some things about myself that other people.. who have settled in this wonderful home.. do not yet know about me. I'm a fighter. In every single single aspect of my life.

View attachment 13889 View attachment 13890

Love and Light

Beautifully said!

Reactions: Mokey
Mokey I haven't had the pleasure of talking to you but I like what you said and I agree 100%. And I like the fact that you state your a fighter in every aspect of your life, as I know this all to well myself. So from my road as a "Path Walker" it's nice to meet you "Mystic Warrior"