More power, Scotty! (CERN upgrades)

Thank you my Jad!

Mokey I haven't had the pleasure of talking to you but I like what you said and I agree 100%. And I like the fact that you state your a fighter in every aspect of your life, as I know this all to well myself. So from my road as a "Path Walker" it's nice to meet you "Mystic Warrior"

Such very kind words, Tia. I thank you very much. As for not talking to me yet, everyone will back me up when I say... Once I start I never shut up!

These days it's very random as opposed to my forum history. I barely have time to breathe as of now and its been like that for waaay too long. I still sneak over even if it's just to check up on my bird and give her quick updates.

When I can, I sometimes just read threads that catch my eye. I really have a hard time not contributing to a lot of things I read when I'm here, but I honestly can't say I'll be back the next day or even in six ...so adding myself into the conversation seems sort of like a hit and run. Basically if somebody replies to what I said, I would, and have felt, very sad and bad. I love everyone but I'm always going poof! I hope they know I never would intentionally ignore or bypass them purposely.

In my heart I know they do, but man I live from hour to hour right now. So for anybody reading this: I'm sorry and I love you all. I'm still just as flakey as ever but now it's combined with a packed to the brim day and evening schedule. Again, let's just all pretend it's charming.

Oooh but I do have some improvements in my time management and flying here to there like a frenzied streak of fire. Since flip flop season started a month ago for me, I've only walked out to the car, gotten in, and then realized I had no shoes on as I tried to press the pedal. Also, have only forgotten my glasses a couple times this Spring. By the time I realize this problem, I'm already near a street sign that i can't read. That means I made it down a block with no problems so a few interstates and 5 places to go isn't a big deal. Ahem.

Anyway, i send out my love and prayers to everyone here every single night, and for right now I have to make MYSELF be okay with that.

When I am having a slow day like yesterday and today I'll pretty much be parked here. Coming and going and even getting to join in on some threads. It's very relaxing and enjoyable even if I'm the only one online for several hours lol.

My son has two appointments today and a home tutor later. She'll be gone by 2:30 and then it's party time... Which consists of me being able to sit down. Yeah, sitting. Good stuff. ;)

See? I told you I can't shut up.

To you specifically, I will say I'm very happy you found your way here. I was trying to keep up with some of last night's live chat and a post you made caught my eye so I went back to where you joined the conversation and caught up. Ok, I totally sound like a creepy stalker. Just try bypass that part and know I meant I wanted to read what I could gather about your kids/adoption history.

I very much admire people who have the heart and love to bring a child into your whole being, soul, spirit, home, heart and not one minute ever giving thought that they are of someone else. Because they aren't. They have been yours for very much longer, waaaay before they were physically brought into this incarnation on our planet. You know this already because you also know the same is true for yourself. An agreement between mama and their children. The whens, wheres, whys, and hows are of no importance. NOW is what is important. AND the rest of your lives here together as a family.

I am in no way leaving out your husband and his part lol . I'm just talking as mamas.

I also would like to tell you I'm very sorry you lost a fur baby recently. Do you think you'll be getting any signs in the future just letting you know they will always be watching over you? They..as in general, but also apologies for not remembering the gender.

Oh man another thing I remember catching my eye on in your posts to Lynne. Lifelong abilities or grew into them? Experience that somehow loosened it up and now see what I gather is pretty darn clear and accurate in detail. Whatever the response, hello again fellow sister. We walk some very similar paths.

Stay strong, never give up, fight until you're knocked down, then get back up and fight even harder.

Love and light

I think he meant it will be known as the High Illuminati

This whole news thing they send out every year about how it's going to become astoundingly more powerful is so odd. Exactly what have they found or done and shown the world...that they think ad nauseum news of bigger and better will thrill and leave the masses in anticipation of their disturbing efforts to basically.... at this rate... blow up the universe? Yes, yes, I do not deny some of the claims are pretty darn intriguing, but in an impending doom way. How about when it's said they created some sort of portal..or several, or none.. all depending on the most advantageous press needed at the particular time.

What came through these 100% unverified portals, and has there been any rational and scientific answer as to what they are, or even some half ass hypothesis? I'm not saying they have or haven't opened them, (and more than likely many other kinds of doors, dimensions, etc..) I'm just pointing out we won't now, nor ever, know any truth to this crazy monstrosity.

Here's what I do know. Every single time they are in the ready to perform a huge event, the whole dang planet seems to go into some range of chaos. Sensitives (just choosing a general term for sake of trying to not have to list 50 kinds of similar people) are able to tell people they know that CERN is in the works with something big waaay before it's publicly announced.

I'll also say that we try not to bring extra attention to these times. The less energy spent by people thinking about this disturbing project and all its goings on, the better. Some of us are solo, some in groups, and there are many places to gather for discussion... Thanks to the internet that we have.. For now. Some of us choose to spend this inner time of knowing by sending out intentions to slow them, block them, praying more potential pure evil is not let out to run free all over our planet.. and beyond... Anything and everything..whatever each particular person knows and uses with a bank of knowledge and experience backing them up. This isn't something to go into casually and say, hmm, I'm gonna send some sort of candle magick over that way to destroy the sucker. I hope I'm being way over the top with that example but holy cow ya just have to talk, think, cover all other concerning issues over at that place with your peers; yourself. Inner reflection. Meditation. Whatever works for you and floats your boat.

This is no joke. This is a group of people paying and tinkering and building and tweaking this thing with zero clue as to who what when where why. I have my own ideas but I've shared enough of them for now. People who play in the dark, stay in the dark. Meaning, what their beliefs and plans are can never be discussed with any outsiders. They're playing God. That's not God. Those are meglomaniacs who will see their day of their own destruction.

When? What generation? Nobody can know that and by the time their God egos have been blown to dust, I fear every innocent person alive will meet their demise too. So that's why I choose to have one eye on this stranger than fiction 'experiment'. Every little bit of positive, in the light, intentions, can truly make a change for the betterment of our people.

I'll quickly wrap this up by explaining why I publicly state my opinions on this situation.. Even though I said the less energy, the better. I only speak up when I'm guided to do so. I don't mean by angels or whatever, I mean that I just KNOW. A lot of people here on the forum understand exactly what I mean.. clearly and completely. It's simply just part of us. I am drawn to my specific personal 'battles' throughout this incarnation by simply following my inner knowings. I also get a little help from my friends, who and whatever they may be at the time.

I can claim to call myself many many things, but I've come to the point in my life that I just sum it up as... Mystic Warrior

So concludes my latest forum novel. I also chose to include some things about myself that other people.. who have settled in this wonderful home.. do not yet know about me. I'm a fighter. In every single aspect of my life.

View attachment 13889 View attachment 13890

Love and Light
Well stated !

Reactions: Mokey
Thank you my Jad!

Such very kind words, Tia. I thank you very much. As for not talking to me yet, everyone will back me up when I say... Once I start I never shut up!

These days it's very random as opposed to my forum history. I barely have time to breathe as of now and its been like that for waaay too long. I still sneak over even if it's just to check up on my bird and give her quick updates.

To you specifically, I will say I'm very happy you found your way here. I was trying to keep up with some of last night's live chat and a post you made caught my eye so I went back to where you joined the conversation and caught up. Ok, I totally sound like a creepy stalker. Just try bypass that part and know I meant I wanted to read what I could gather about your kids/adoption history.

I very much admire people who have the heart and love to bring a child into your whole being, soul, spirit, home, heart and not one minute ever giving thought that they are of someone else. Because they aren't. They have been yours for very much longer, waaaay before they were physically brought into this incarnation on our planet. You know this already because you also know the same is true for yourself. An agreement between mama and their children. The whens, wheres, whys, and hows are of no importance. NOW is what is important. AND the rest of your lives here together as a family.

I am in no way leaving out your husband and his part lol . I'm just talking as mamas.

I also would like to tell you I'm very sorry you lost a fur baby recently. Do you think you'll be getting any signs in the future just letting you know they will always be watching over you? They..as in general, but also apologies for not remembering the gender.

Oh man another thing I remember catching my eye on in your posts to Lynne. Lifelong abilities or grew into them? Experience that somehow loosened it up and now see what I gather is pretty darn clear and accurate in detail. Whatever the response, hello again fellow sister. We walk some very similar paths.

Stay strong, never give up, fight until you're knocked down, then get back up and fight even harder.

Love and light

Thank you Mokey, don't feel bad about not always being available I understand completely, I always have the intention of coming here but that doesn't always happen for me either it's just life decides differently sometimes. BTW please except my apology but I love Lynne's name for you, due to the fact that my nickname for Baby J is "Monkey butt" lol :)

I know exactly what you mean as to the Mama sense, & yes I agree 100%, my babies are mine nothing else matters.

As for my fur baby, my little mini me (Minute) is with me, we had our own special bond and it still exist. Although I lost him Sunday he's still (sorry for lack of better words) up my butt every morning. He slept with me, curled up in my nightshirt tucked into my backside, and yesterday & today I had to wrestle to get up just as if he were here. So I know he's always with me. The same as other's I've lost, they never leave us.

As for my abilities, they are lifelong I was born "Me" best way to put it. But I did have an event almost 30 years ago that did seem to increase some of them (or maybe I just was able to understand them better afterwards)

No worries my friend, I like you am a fighter & refuse to be knocked down. If I fall I pick myself up, brush myself off & take it as a lesson. I won't let life stop me, I have a purpose even if I don't completely know what it is or understand the why's, but I'm on a mission to find out.

Light & Love to you also Mokey

Reactions: Mokey
Thank you Mokey, don't feel bad about not always being available I understand completely, I always have the intention of coming here but that doesn't always happen for me either it's just life decides differently sometimes. BTW please except my apology but I love Lynne's name for you, due to the fact that my nickname for Baby J is "Monkey butt" lol :)

I know exactly what you mean as to the Mama sense, & yes I agree 100%, my babies are mine nothing else matters.

As for my fur baby, my little mini me (Minute) is with me, we had our own special bond and it still exist. Although I lost him Sunday he's still (sorry for lack of better words) up my butt every morning. He slept with me, curled up in my nightshirt tucked into my backside, and yesterday & today I had to wrestle to get up just as if he were here. So I know he's always with me. The same as other's I've lost, they never leave us.

As for my abilities, they are lifelong I was born "Me" best way to put it. But I did have an event almost 30 years ago that did seem to increase some of them (or maybe I just was able to understand them better afterwards)

No worries my friend, I like you am a fighter & refuse to be knocked down. If I fall I pick myself up, brush myself off & take it as a lesson. I won't let life stop me, I have a purpose even if I don't completely know what it is or understand the why's, but I'm on a mission to find out.

Btw Mokey butt is Jad’s nick name for her. But I hear ya

Reactions: Mokey and Debi

Oh my goodness that pup is one persistent and stong soul! I've never experienced any contact of the like with any animal. However, pets came and went throughout my whole life and never developed any bond... But did end up with two at this point in life. Oh, Debi has some very sweet stories of fur babies that passed on.. But still visit. :)

Ok, first one:

I had one cat that lived with the family i was a nanny for.. Two different times actually.. that claimed me as his property the minute I moved into his household. I lived there a year and a half the first time. My wings got jittery and had to take off to somewhere else and start a new journey.

I'd still talk to the mom on the phone and it was absolutely horrible every time! The poor cat was huge, he was so depressed after I left he starved and almost died twice. Then there would be all the crazy behaviors he'd start for only reasons we could assume that related to a mental breakdown. He started pooping all over the Dad's office. They couldn't get him to stop and eventually ripped out the carpet for tiled flooring. He'd cry at the door leading down to my 'house' because he spent all his time with me down there for so long. This went in for months. He then went into hiding. This was a big old dominant Tom. They couldn't get him to come out so there he lived.

I was very attached to him too simply because it was just instant love lol. OneO day much later, i spur of the moment, while talking on the phone with her about how their last nanny went coocoo and they couldn't find anybody they agreed on blah blah blah. Well for whatever reason I said, if you can wait three weeks until January I'll come back to work until you guys find what you both want without so much pressure. ( i didnt think these thoughts, they flew right out of my mouth..I don't mess with stuff like that. I just get to going because I was being summuned)

Off I went again. My boyfriend at the time was obviously more than a bit confused, as were my parents when I told them I'm cancelling out the next college semester and moving. What, where, when?? In a few weeks, for I don't know how long but I'll be coming back to (the college I was attending at the time) to resume studies when the wind blows me back there.

Spent time with them and had friends from all over come back for winter break and we basically had a blast, said see ya later dude to the boyfriend, tight packed my car again and took off in the middle of blizzard country and headed south. I was there eight more months.

Awesome summer fun, I was 21 by then and did some of the bar stuff, lot of dance clubs, tons of concerts. Came home after a weekend away with black hair, declared a few weeks later that it's a lie that blondes have more fun!!

Back to my cat. Once again as soon as I walked in he crept out of his hiding spots, was my shadow, gained back weight, his dominant cocky Tom attitude came back. Alas, you know how this ends again. I went into nomad mode and headed back.. for real..I went back and finished that part of my education. Terrible ending to my first animal bond experience. He literally went back into what just screamed horrible depression (nobody better laugh at that). He died.

I knew he had and I got the phone call in the morning and she was so upset that she had to tell me but there wasn't anyway for anybody to prevent such a thing. It's one of those hard life kicks in the ass where the sadness and heart break twirled around in my soul and turned into a knowing I wouldn't want him living like that forever, and they felt too bad to have him put down.. So he made his exit and I remember that cat inch by inch, every detail, every quirk.. To this day I'll still have a memory pop up. Almost 24 years later.

So um I will just leave this conversation right here for now. I have the most incredible one left. Madly loony toons in crazy love with my current gorgeous handsome, evil as sh*t when he's in a mood, baby. If I start on him now, ill be here five more hours with 75 uploaded pictures.

And must must must talk about the very intense gift we came into life included in our dump truck loaded with other knowings from who knows how many other times and places. Gotta feel bad for my mom having to get me AND that gigantic thing out into this world! :p

Reactions: Lynne and Tia
Feel free to share your story, I'm as bad with animals as I am with skin kids... I so really want to own a private island where every animal roams free (after they learn not to eat their siblings) aka the other animals or us lol

Reactions: Lynne
Great story Mokey. They should have given you the cat.