Mokey was right

View attachment 12722

I thought I'd show you all a little piece of my findings during my covert investigation into this heinous agenda. I have many pieces of evidence I've gathered during my long journey to publicly uncover this demented and evil plan of ultimate doom. Please understand that this evidence must be disclosed in an intricate timeline established by a group of statisticians who volunteered their time after they or a loved one lost a facial feature during an accidental roid rage by one of these demonic rats!

Slowly allow more converts, believers, build up our forces, lobbyists, timely protests. We will prevail. You may all thank me right here, in a private message, by email, postal delivery, phone, voicemail, text, twitter, Instagram, whatever your choice. I am not a hero. I am but one brave soul to start this fight. For our FREEDOM!! By the way, I also do have PayPal on my website. You will find it easily. I do not like to publicly display it outright. I will, however, send you the link in your thank you messages for a small donation fee of $45. I do have alternative amounts if you are truly a devoted fighter in this cause. From 50 to several thousand dollars. Think of your children!!

I sacrifice my life every single day while out in the field. Disguised as foliage, mud, belly crawling to capture photo evidence knowing one snap of a twig will result in a massive assault on my body and soul.

I do it for our future, to allow people to sleep sound at night with the knowledge that all of my investigations, a sacrifice of possible life and limb, endless warnings, and rounding up a group of our own undercover army, will prevail and stop this sickening evil. I will save you all!!! For I am the chosen to lead this battle on the front line. Sleep, my people. Knowing that their ultimate motive, which is actually secondary to blowing up the country's grid, is that they have trained to weaken us all, bring us to their training camps, and then....and EAT OUR FACES!

I think I may have let this victory go a little to my head. Time for me to step away from my computer. I can't promise I won't be back. It's the chance you take with the Flutterby, otherwise known as MOKEY.
I feel much safer knowing that a hero is at large. Thanks, Mokey.

Mokey, that is the funniest shit I have read in a while :) Where do I donate

I have to keep this on the down low. I'm sure you understand.

I'll send you the 15 case password to message me on the forum. I do have to ask you to make sure all of your communication forms are fully encrypted.

Bless you for fighting the fight!! We shall prevail!!

By the way, for just a small fee of just $75 you get a free bumper sticker. But do not put it in any on your vehicles! Tape it on your wall, directly across the main entrance to your home.

Explain the meaning behind it only to the safest, most trusted people who question Its purpose. It may seem odd that it says Save the Whales on it. However, you must trust my inner workings.

Thank you sir! With ten more bumper sticker purchases, you immediately gain access to my fundraiser branch of this DAMNATION AND AUSAULT ON OUR COUNTRY!!

STAY SAFE.

A University of Michigan student says she used CPR she learned from watching an episode of ‘The Office’ to save the life a squirrel when she noticed it drowning in a concrete pond.

Natalie Belisto says she was thinking of an episode of the TV show where the characters take a lifesaving class while using the Bee Gee’s song ‘Stayin’ Alive’ to time the chest compressions. “I was literally singing that song as I tried to do it” she said.

The video shows her driving off the animal with a hair dryer and later releasing it back into the ‘wild’ as it scurries away and runs up a tree while her friends squeal in delight.

Apparently, squirrel resuscitation is becoming a worldwide phenomenon as a similar video from an unidentified country was also posted recently.

Reactions: Lynne
It's the opposition at work! They are saving them left and right!

Reactions: 7Critter
A man in Germany is likely getting a good amount of grief from his friends after he was forced to call police for help because he was being stalked by a baby squirrel. According to a report, the bizarre incident occurred yesterday in the German city of Karlsruhe when the, fortunately for him, unnamed individual phoned for help because the rambunctious rodent would not stop chasing after him. Apparently, his description of the strange scene sounded serious enough that police actually dispatched a patrol car to the man's home.

When they arrived, they indeed found a man being relentlessly pursued by a baby squirrel which officers theorized had become lost and was looking for a home. Luckily for all involved, the animal soon ran out of steam and actually curled up to take a nap. It was then that the cops swooped in and slapped the proverbial cuffs on the creature. After a brief visit to the police station, where cops captured the adorable picture of the creature seen above, the squirrel was subsequently turned over to an animal rescue organization.

In speaking to the press, a police spokesperson made an effort to assuage the man's bruised ego by explaining that this sort of eerie obsession with a particular person has been known to happen in the past when a young squirrel gets separated from its mother. "It can be pretty scary," she said, "the man didn’t know what to do and so he called the police. He was certainly feeling a bit threatened." While that might have made the man feel somewhat better, it was probably fleeting because she also revealed that there were two other baby squirrels turned in to authorities that same day and neither one of those cases required police intervention.

aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuY29hc3R0b2NvYXN0YW0uY29tL2NpbWFnZXMvdmFyL2V6d2ViaW5fc2l0ZS9zdG9yYWdlL2ltYWdlcy9jb2FzdC10by1jb2FzdC9yZXBvc2l0b3J5L3RodW1ibmFpbHMvc2xlZXBpbmctYmFieS1zcXVpcnJlbC8xMDU2ODc3LTEtZW5nLVVTL1NsZWVwaW5nLUJhYnktU3F1aXJyZWwuanBn

Cops 'Save' Man from Baby Squirrel - Coast to Coast AM

A man in Germany is likely getting a good amount of grief from his friends after he was forced to call police for help because he was being stalked by a baby squirrel. According to a report, the bizarre incident occurred yesterday in the German city of Karlsruhe when the, fortunately for him, unnamed individual phoned for help because the rambunctious rodent would not stop chasing after him. Apparently, his description of the strange scene sounded serious enough that police actually dispatched a patrol car to the man's home.

When they arrived, they indeed found a man being relentlessly pursued by a baby squirrel which officers theorized had become lost and was looking for a home. Luckily for all involved, the animal soon ran out of steam and actually curled up to take a nap. It was then that the cops swooped in and slapped the proverbial cuffs on the creature. After a brief visit to the police station, where cops captured the adorable picture of the creature seen above, the squirrel was subsequently turned over to an animal rescue organization.

In speaking to the press, a police spokesperson made an effort to assuage the man's bruised ego by explaining that this sort of eerie obsession with a particular person has been known to happen in the past when a young squirrel gets separated from its mother. "It can be pretty scary," she said, "the man didn’t know what to do and so he called the police. He was certainly feeling a bit threatened." While that might have made the man feel somewhat better, it was probably fleeting because she also revealed that there were two other baby squirrels turned in to authorities that same day and neither one of those cases required police intervention.

aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuY29hc3R0b2NvYXN0YW0uY29tL2NpbWFnZXMvdmFyL2V6d2ViaW5fc2l0ZS9zdG9yYWdlL2ltYWdlcy9jb2FzdC10by1jb2FzdC9yZXBvc2l0b3J5L3RodW1ibmFpbHMvc2xlZXBpbmctYmFieS1zcXVpcnJlbC8xMDU2ODc3LTEtZW5nLVVTL1NsZWVwaW5nLUJhYnktU3F1aXJyZWwuanBn

Cops 'Save' Man from Baby Squirrel - Coast to Coast AM
:)