Meeting the Motacata

I love tribal posts and that article was really informative. I wonder what his people think about encounters with them? I mean many will do everything they can to stay away from them and others just say live and let live. I noticed his description didnt ahve the really ahiry face but the more angular modern type of bigfoot, unless I am reading too much of this stuff and putting it all together. I wonder if we destroy all the people on earth of they will become th owners. I feel its almost like they are being watched over by some power or force and being kept back until their time comes. Just a thought. Here is a good photo and description of the northern type that exists in the big forests.

Reactions: Black Cloud
I love tribal posts and that article was really informative. I wonder what his people think about encounters with them? I mean many will do everything they can to stay away from them and others just say live and let live. I noticed his description didnt ahve the really ahiry face but the more angular modern type of bigfoot, unless I am reading too much of this stuff and putting it all together. I wonder if we destroy all the people on earth of they will become th owners. I feel its almost like they are being watched over by some power or force and being kept back until their time comes. Just a thought. Here is a good photo and description of the northern type that exists in the big forests.
Motacata? I had a margarita in a bar in Santa Fe made with that.Fabulous ;0)