Man says Moon a Hologram

Oh man, my sister was trying to get me to join some group on facebook that talks about this subject. She wanted me to go in and look at all the scientific facts and math to see what I thought. My thought was...NO. I love my moon, and nobody is taking it away from me.

Oh man, my sister was trying to get me to join some group on facebook that talks about this subject. She wanted me to go in and look at all the scientific facts and math to see what I thought. My thought was...NO. I love my moon, and nobody is taking it away from me.
I'm there with ya, Mokey!

Reactions: Mokey
:confused::eek: Do NOT let her near the forum! Those two are bad enough all on their own!!! lol
LOL I will keep her far away. She's off in facebook addiction right now as she awaits her new life to start. Living out on the road with her husband and nine year old. She's got too much time on her hands, I really hope they get this rv soon!!

Reactions: surge and Debi
LOL I will keep her far away. She's off in facebook addiction right now as she awaits her new life to start. Living out on the road with her husband and nine year old. She's got too much time on her hands, I really hope they get this rv soon!!
Oh...I did that for a year.....:rolleyes: Sounds like fun....at first. I never adapted well. Thus, home!

Reactions: Mokey
Oh...I did that for a year.....:rolleyes: Sounds like fun....at first. I never adapted well. Thus, home!
Yeah they are going into it with an open mind, if it doesn't work out, then at least they tried. Will probably end up in Montana where her grandbabies live. Then again, they may truck on for many years.

Reactions: surge and Debi
What is paper moon? the movie from the 40's?
1973, Tatum O'Neal won her Oscar for her role in it. There is also a song and I thought you might have made the connection.

Reactions: Armand