Man says Moon a Hologram

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
http://www.express.co.uk/news/scien...man-claims-proves-Moon-is-actually-a-HOLOGRAM

A YouTube user has published a series of videos which crazily suggest the moon is a man-made illusion and covering something else up.

He developed the out of this world theory after he caught on camera something he calls a "lunar wave" which he claims shows it is a hologram.

His latest video of a "lunar wave" to be posted online was filmed on Sunday, and he says he was able to predict when it would happen because they are "fixed events".

Bizarrely YouTube user Ccrow777, of the Crow Discovery Project, said he is not alone in his theory the moon is not all it seems.

He said: "I am going to hit you in a way that is going make you think tin foil hat, but I'm not going to apologise for that.

"I have been at this for a long time, I have been relentless in my research and in filming and observing the moon and everything that happens and it is true, from the people I have talked to, and there are other people talking about the moon being a hologram, and quite a few people are aware of this.

MORE AT SITE

Not the first time I've heard of this theory, or of Ccrow777. It's been discussed on Ground Zero and Crow's YouTube videos have been around for awhile now.

In a way the universe can be a hologram, the light from the closest stars we see at night is said to be (approximately) 100 years old.. Thats the time it takes for that light to reach us. I dont get the whole hologram theory though on the moon, because it is only 238,855 miles from us Light travels at a constant, finite speed of 186,000 mi/sec. so for us to get the suns light reflected off the moon is 1.284166666666667 seconds.

In a way the universe can be a hologram, the light from the closest stars we see at night is said to be (approximately) 100 years old.. Thats the time it takes for that light to reach us. I dont get the whole hologram theory though on the moon, because it is only 238,855 miles from us Light travels at a constant, finite speed of 186,000 mi/sec. so for us to get the suns light reflected off the moon is 1.284166666666667 seconds.
Nicely put. I thought you would have included 'Paper Moon'.

Reactions: surge and Debi
A "Lunar Wave" is a well established PROVEN phenomenon originally discovered by Sir Issac Newton in March 1725....proving the existence of a hologram depicting "the moon"..
END OF DICUSSION....PROVEN, ACCEPTED SCIENTIFIC FACT......
This "discovery" also lead to a recently discovered FACT.....recently uncovered and publicly disclosed by FEG...."the FLAT EARTH GUY"...that..you guessed it !!
THE EARTH IS INDEED FLAT !!
more to follow....
video etc...for those that cannot understand or do NOT want to.....

A "Lunar Wave" is a well established PROVEN phenomenon originally discovered by Sir Issac Newton in March 1725....proving the existence of a hologram depicting "the moon"..
END OF DICUSSION....PROVEN, ACCEPTED SCIENTIFIC FACT......
This "discovery" also lead to a recently discovered FACT.....recently uncovered and publicly disclosed by FEG...."the FLAT EARTH GUY"...that..you guessed it !!
THE EARTH IS INDEED FLAT !!
more to follow....
video etc...for those that cannot understand or do NOT want to.....
Richard C. and I will be discussing this further....format will be "Radio with Pictures".....
November 17th, there will be a "press conference" followed by a presentation (with pictures) on "After Midnight" with SPECIAL guest scientist "Curandero81" from Midnight Fans....
(Please stay tuned for further updates)

Reactions: 7Critter and surge
Sounds to me like you and Maphoo need to join forces under one new program title.....
Perhaps a collaboration is in order...
I shall forward your suggestion to Enterprise Mission and DARPA secret projects...."Ringing Phone" and "Squeaky Chair" ASAP.....

Reactions: surge
Perhaps a collaboration is in order...
I shall forward your suggestion to Enterprise Mission and DARPA secret projects...."Ringing Phone" and "Squeaky Chair" ASAP.....
You and Maphoo......I'm beginning to be afraid.....

Reactions: curandero81